“Never had anything here that wasn't great!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palmetto Smokehouse Barbecue & Catering
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: 864.396.5026
Description: 864.396.5026
South Carolina
“Never had anything here that wasn't great!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have visited Palmetto several times. EVERY time the food has been exellent. They also give samples of any new menu items they may be considering. The last time it was chicken hash. It was very good! It should drfinitely be added to the menu. The service is always good and friendly. This is a great addition to the other dining options in Greenwood!

• Visited April 2012

“I got deathly ill”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had pulled pork, slaw and Mac and cheese- very affordable. However, I puked for 2 days after I had this slop. Beware!

South Carolina
“Best BBQ In Greenwood!! Try the Brunswick Stew!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I Was hungry for BBQ so we decided to give this place a try..I got the pulled pork plate, and a bowl of the Brunswick stew, the pork was very tasty & tender.. Good price for portion size I got the special, it was pork plate & tea and a side for 5.95. The stew, I could talk about it all night, I'll def order the Stew again!! My husband got the rib plate, best ribs in town hands down, they actually fell off of the bone!! Delicious, ..and we even took the bones home for our dog, he was very thankful for them!! :) Just hope they won't go out of business!!

Visited February 2011