“Horrible Service”

La Hacienda
Ranked #64 of 127 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 18, 2012

While on my lunch break I decided to try La Horrible and upon entering I found it to be very clean and very nicely set up however I was very fooled. I waited a while to be set and their were hardly any guests in the place. After being sat and ordering a sweet tea and chicken nachos I noticed alot of goofing off by the servers and not alot of work being done. The server brought my food after 20 minutes of waiting and I never saw him again. I ran out of drink and was needing my check. I went to the register myself and asked for my bill and the server I had actually slammed it down on the counter and shouted at me that he was very busy. I asked to see a manager and he refused to allow me to talk to one stating that he was out for the day. What kind of place does not have managers? I will never and have never been back since.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Just like any other Mexican restaurant. There wasn't anything that surprised me.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Personally, I did not like any of the food I got. To me the meat mixture was bland.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

This restaurant tastes like everything comes from a can. I prefer know how often salads and foods are made, and staff isn't aware. The appeal of this restaurant is nice, but the food and service is marginal, at best.

Reviewed January 29, 2010