“POOR Quality inn..”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #50 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Disgusting! Absolutely would not recommend! Hair on sheets and in bathroom. Not vacuumed. Old fixtures. We did not stay, went and got money back to go to another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank rachel1021

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The "non-smoking" room had obviously been smoked in quite a lot, as it smelled like a chimney. In addition, there was a herd of free-range roaches living in the bathroom. If this were the last hotel in Greenville, you would be better off sleeping under a bridge. Absolutely horrible. I could not help but believe the kitchen and pantry are equally disgusting, so I decided to skip the free breakfast.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wake4Rest
Reviewed July 2, 2012

well lets just say we booked 2 rooms here and when we got there were alot of people noisy and the front desk clerk ( a guy ) it took 15 to 30 mins a person and when we were next he hand us 2 keys and guess what one of our rooms that we booked someone was in that room . so over all at least i went to a another hotel and i still don't know if i got my money back

Room Tip: don't come her on crowed days or biker week
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lexi S
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This place is filthy and disgusting. Roaches running around everywhere and the building was literally rotting. I could barely stand the smell... used condoms left on the floor... UNBELIEVABLE! I was scared to try the breakfast after staying here but decided to give it a try and while the staff were friendly, the food was awful and I was quite sick afterwards. And the hotel owner.... wow... have NEVER encountered such rude service in my life!!! NEVER GO HERE!!! It's the WORST place I've EVER stayed and I've stayed at MANY low-cost hotels! BEWARE AND STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hurricanebonny
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I wanted a night away from the kids and live in a surrounding city. We arrived and checked it. I had called earlier in the day to get an upgrade since the jacuzzi was sounding really good to us. We got the room and it was clean. We changed for the pool and had a nice swim. The Jacuzzi had 4 working jets of six, but that was fine. Breakfast had your traditional continental breakfast items along with biscuits and gravy, sausage patties and waffles. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The room was spacious, clean and the beds comfortable (but why don't hotels provide standard sized pillows?!). The bathroom was very poor - the toilet did not flush properly, the bath plug would not fit so a bath could not be taken and, my pet hate in any hotel, the extractor did not work. The breakfast was good with hot and cold food. The staff were friendly and helpful.
A word of caution - the web site said that this hotel was close to downtown. It is about 4 miles and so not walkable which we like to do for an evening meal. There did not seem to be any restaurant near the hotel. However downtown is delightful with a wonderful atmosphere, a lovely park with a waterfall and a fantastic choice of places to eat. Do not miss it if you are passing through.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Asked for a smoking room, they gave me a non smoking room. They then proceeded to tell me I owe them 200 in damages.
The man at front desk was extremely rude!

• Stayed: March 2012