Hyatt Regency Greenville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$131
$117
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
$128
$205
  • Restaurant
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$96
$162
$147
Travelocity
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Orbitz.com
1,239 results
All reviewsmain streetlobby barbeautiful lobbywithin walking distancebeautiful hotelhotel restaurantself parkingrestaurants and shopsheart of downtownfalls parkthe location is perfectsouth carolinahotel staffthe room was niceenjoyed my staybusiness tripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stay was very good. Rooms were comfortable, nice updated decor, very clean. The best aspect of this hotel was the location downtown within walking distance of all that Greenville has to offer; including dining, shopping, entertainment and more. Greenville is known for Main Street and you can enjoy it all if you make this Hyatt your home base. I would definately stay here again and will be putting family and friends up here when they come into town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the street to take in the G'ville skyline.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent visit with us. I am very glad that you found your stay to be very positive; that your rooms were comfortable, and nicely updated and very clean. Our team works very hard to ensure we take special care of our guests and I am pleased they were able to deliver the type of service one would expect. You are correct; our location is indeed a strong point. Being in the epicenter of all that downtown has to offer makes it very convenient to shop, dine or just for a leisurely work along Main Street.
Thank you so much for choosing the Hyatt Regency, we all look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hello I stayed at the Hyatt this weekend an was not pleased I found out that a room attendent was no longer at this location I really did want to see Stephanie ruffin after all I had somthing for her just to find out she was not there.I did not want service an the room was not up to part I knew that it was not clean by Ms.Ruffin they really lost a wonderful person

Room Tip: I cant say it was not clean by my housekeeper stephanie ruffin an it showes
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry the housekeeper you prefer was not working when you visited out hotel. We do try to train all of our staff such that you will always find a consistent product. We will certainly discuss your concerns with our team.
I appreciate your candor and do look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We spent 2 nights 11/21 and 11/22 at the Hyatt. We were in town for a concert. We received up grade to panoramic suite on 7 th floor. Room was amazing, clean and great view of city. Bed was very comfortable. Check in was quick and efficient. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Main Street was nice and safe. Many different types of restaurants and stores. Atrium as beautiful. My only complaint was that there was a charge for wifi....I would think for the price of room this would be included. Will definitely being staying at the Hyatt on all future visits to Greenville...great place to stay!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am pleased that you thought your room to be amazing, clean and with a great view of the city. I am very glad you felt the staff to be pleasant and helpful. Downtown is indeed a wonderful place to explore; great shopping with a wide variety of restaurants to please any plate. Thank you again for your candor. We all look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Spent a couple of nights here as part of a conference. Service, from check-in to check-out, was great. Staff were friendly and able to answer questions. Room was comfortable with minimal outside noise. Had breakfast one morning. While a little pricey, but not out of line for similar hotels, it was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent visit to the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am so pleased that you had a great experience. Thank you for saying that service from check in to check out, was great and that the staff was friendly. We have the best team in Greenville and they work very hard to provide memorable experiences for all who visit our hotel. I am also glad your room was comfortable and that you enjoyed breakfast.
Please don't be a stranger. Come back soon and allow our team to serve you again.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

The lobby is impressive. Downhill from there. Was told our room would have a balcony, it did not. Yet was charged extra thirty dollars for an atrium view. Was told Room was close to the second room we rented, it was not. Rooms were very small, no fridge, no microwave. There is no complimentary breakfast and everthing has a charge. Lobby coffee cost 2.00. One banana is 2.00. Etc. Bought a banana at a local coffee shop for .25 . Cost us 5.00 to park car overnight and 6.00 to leave. No indoor pool. The vending machine on third floor did not work. Very few channels available, news, sports mostly. Just feel there are much better hotels for the money. Daughter called desk to get internet guest password was told there is a fee of 9.99 ... ? I did not follow up to confirm this. Just overall disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience here at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am very sorry your room was not in fact as close to the second room as you would have preferred. I am sure however, that our front desk would have moved you to a closer room if they were told. We do have refrigerators upon request; I do apologize that you may not have been made aware of that amenity. I must say that I am puzzled that you paid $2.00 for lobby coffee. First, we do not have coffee in our lobby and we do offer complimentary coffee until 10:00 every day in our Roost Restaurant. Because the city owns the garage they control the parking fees. It is not unusual in a downtown environment to find that parking is unfortunately not free. Thank you for letting us know your vending machine was out of order, we do check it every day, and I am sorry for any inconvenience. We are moving to a new TV programming provider in January and will have an expanded program list at that time. And finally, charging for internet is a Hyatt initiative, as it is in most full service hotels such as Marriott, Westin, Hilton and Embassy. I can certainly understand your frustration and want you to know that the service you received is not typical of what you will find at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I would like to try to regain your confidence and if you will call me the next time you will be in Greenville, I would like to personally see to your reservation.
Thank you again for your candor, we look forward to serving you again.