Hyatt Regency Greenville
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,235 results
All reviewsmain streetlobby barbeautiful lobbywithin walking distancebeautiful hotelhotel restaurantself parkingrestaurants and shopsheart of downtownfalls parkthe location is perfectsouth carolinahotel staffthe room was niceenjoyed my staybusiness tripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Beautiful Hotel, excellent Front Desk staff, all of them I encountered were more welcoming than ever, you don't get that a lot. They really did care. Great location in Greenville, overall I had a wonderful experience and will definitely be back again! Great Job!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville and for your kind words.
I was pleased to read that you felt the hotel to be beautiful, and the front desk staff to be excellent and more than welcoming. You are correct when you observed that they really do care. I am glad you had wonderful experience and hope that when your travels bring you back, you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.
Thank you.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Recent renovations place this at the top of the limited options in this market and our rate of $120 made it a full service steal. Typical rooms, nothing special, bathrooms are small, beds are comfy (oddly, towels are thin & cheap) and hotel is a bit humid, trying too hard to save energy costs I guess. Restaurant is creative and decent bar/lobby feel with modern decor.

• Stayed: August 2013
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I am pleased that you felt we are at the top of the options list. I can assure that our towels are far from cheap; however we will definitely look into the inventory to ensure we are not using a tired and thin product.
We appreciate your candor, and hope when your travels bring you back to Greenville you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Excellent hotel in downtown Greenville. Room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The bed was super comfy. - got a great night sleep! The lobby is stunning with a nice bar and several nice sitting areas to relax in. The staff was very friendly and helpful in finding the local running trail - Swamp Rabbit Trail - and places to eat. The location is the icing on the cake though as downtown Greenville is steps away. All the food and shopping of this great town are minutes away and the gorgeous views and waterfall at Falls Park a short stroll away as well. It doesn't get much better than this!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent visit with us, at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I was very happy to read that you felt the hotel to be excellent, the room spacious, clean, and very comfortable, and that the bed was super comfy. I am pleased that you found the staff very friendly and helpful.
We appreciate you choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville and look forward to the chance of serving you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was here for a family reunion this past weekend and have to say that the family chose the perfect hotel in the perfect location. This Hyatt is appealing to the eye with its attrium lobby with cool, modern light fixtures, chic furniture design and layout and overall comfort. We just felt like we were in a really cool place. Teh rooms were comfortable and fine enough for 4 of us to share a double. Parking was very convenient and not over priced. We dined in The Roost (the hotel restaurant) for dinner and had one of the amazing beef shoulder dinner specials. I don't think you can go wrong ordering anything there and again the atmosphere was modern yet comfortable. There is an exit right onto Main Street where there are off-the-beaten-path shops. Tehre is a free trolley that will take you all the way down Main Street to the waterfalls park. The hotel meeting space was nice and the food at the banquet was delicious. The only thing I would say they could have done differently is to make the doubles double-queens but there might not have been enough space in the rooms for that during hte renovation. Thanks for a great stay Hyatt Regency Greenville! We'll be back!

Room Tip: We love the atrium view. You can see out but no one can see in if you have your semi-sheer curtain closed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It certainly sounds as if you had a full weekend and had a great experience. I am glad you enjoyed Roost, our Farm to Table concept restaurant and that you felt your room was comfortable. The convenience of the property is certainly incredible and I was also pleased to read you felt the banquet space was nice and that the food at your event was delicious.
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville. I hope when your travels bring you back to Greenville, you will allow us to serve you again.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I live about an hour outside of Greenville and enjoy the Thursday Night Downtown Alive Music Series. We don't enjoy the drive home after the show. We were able to get a reasonably priced room and decided to stay at the Hyatt. We were impressed with the hotel renovations (both lobby and in our room). The lobby artwork is beautiful. Excellent value for the price. We dined at the hotel restaurant-Roost, which was very good.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Gary C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Greenville. After enjoying the live music on our NOMA Square in front of the hotel, it certainly is convenient to take "the elevator" home for the evening. I am pleased you found the lobby artwork beautiful, and that you felt it was an excellent value for the price. Roost has been a very popular restaurant here in Greenville and I am glad you enjoyed the experience.
Thank you for your candor and I hope we might have the opportunity to serve you again.