“Top Notch Service and Money Well Spent” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Crowne Plaza Greenville
Ranked #27 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
DeLand, Florida
“Top Notch Service and Money Well Spent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

I have nothing but great things to report about the Crowne Plaza in Greenville, SC. My initial communication with the Front Desk was so incredibly pleasant and easy. Changing my reservation was a breeze thanks to the super nice folks at the desk.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly staff and the check-in process was quick. The room and bathroom were spotless. I'm a bit of a clean freak when it comes to hotels and everything was exceptional.

The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet which for me is outstanding. Even though it was a leisure trip, I still had lots of stuff to take care of online. Having free internet acess made it that much easier to take care of things... especially after staying in many hotels which actually charge for their internet access. The internet access wasn't as fast as I would've thought, but in the grand scheme of things, who cares. :)

The executive double in which I stayed included a little gift bag with an eye mask, ear plugs, and lavender linen spray. It may not sound like much to some, but for me, those are travel necessities (at least the ear plugs and mask) and the fact that they provided those items was brilliant!

The hotel has a Ruth Chris steakhouse located on-site and there are also other good restaurants within a 2 mile radius. There is a shopping mall within a mile or so with lots of other businesses super close by.

I had experienced a glitch while checking out (not the hotel's fault) and the person at the front desk went well above and beyond to straighten that out for me. Literally, from the person I spoke with on my initial phone call to the hotel, to the super friendly staff who make sure the rooms are spotless, to the person who checked me out of the hotel, I have nothing but praises for the entire staff at the hotel.

There is no doubt that if I am in need of a hotel in that area again, I WILL return to the Crowne Plaza. I was THAT impressed. wow.

• Stayed January 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

Really liked staying there and would happily stay there again. The staff were VERY friendly and helpful. The facilities were all great. Loved my stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GAlexanderG, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, January 6, 2011
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza, Greenville. My name is Ghee Alexander and I am the General Manager of the hotel. We take great pride in the service we offer and I will be sure to share your comments with my Team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza the next time you are in Greenville. Thanks again!
Newnan, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2011

I travel to Greenville quite often for work. I always stay at the Crowne Plaza. The rooms are spacious and clean, the nightly rate is affordable and the service is the best in Greenville.

I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments regarding the Crowne Plaza. My name is Ghee Alexander and I am the General Manager of the hotel. I am glad to hear that we are your hotel of choice when traveling to Greenville. We take great pride in the service we offer and I will be sure to share your comments with the Team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza the next time you are in Greenville.
Draper, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2011

The customer service associates were extremely helpful and nice. The assisted with finding a good restaurant as well as pizza and coupons for the kids.

Very clean hotel

Breakfast staff was very nice but overwhelmed.

Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Erie, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2011

We left MI for a couple days of warmth and sunshine, which we found in SC. We also found warmth with the staff. They were very friendly and welcoming! The building's decor is both stylish and functional. Would definately stay again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2010

Good Hotel providing complimentary drop and pickup in 3 mile surrounding area and to airport. The location is also close to surrounding shopping areas, mall and restaurants. Has in house steak house. Overall good value for money hotel

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Beaufort, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2010

Exploring South Carolina as a place to relocate and arrived at this destination the week of Christmas, so the hotel was virtually empty. Checked into a nice, comfy room on the 6th floor. Probably one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! I want to bring it with me for the rest of our trip - it's that good!

Liked our accommodations so much, we returned here for a second night after spending time in the Lake Keowee area - enroute to Charleston.

Very clean, spacious and pleasant rooms! Nice staff as well. Thank you for such an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple