“Excellent Service”

Ranked #25 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
North Augusta, South Carolina
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My friend and I were attending a conference and found this hotel nearby. The service when we checked in was spectacular. I believe I was speaking to a manager and the Rooms Division Manager. They were both very courteous and professional. Our room was well appointed but had some maintenance issues. We had trouble closing the bathroom door because it stuck. The beds, however, were quite comfortable. The wifi had great speed. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing feedback from your recent stay. I must apologize for the issue with the bathroom door in your room, and I regret any inconvenience it caused during your time with us. We greatly appreciate your complimentary remarks regarding our staff. I will gladly pass them on to the team. We would be delighted to host your next visit to to Greenville, and hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards- Christina S. and the Team at Crowne Plaza Greenville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Martinez
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Hotel was beautiful and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Loved the mounted makeup mirror in the bathroom, and loved having a refridgerator in the room as well. My only complaint is that there was not at least a continental breakfast offered. overall, I enjoyed my stay, and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank FuninGA
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your room. We hope to serve you during your next visit to Greenville! Sincerely, Christina S.
Goose Creek, South Carolina
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Your front desk staff was very helpful thru out our stay. Dale gave us a dinner suggestion that was fabulous. Keep up the great work! The indoor pool was the perfect temp. My room was on the 4th floor and i did not hear any noise from above which is wonderful. The ac/heating unit was no where as bad as many hotels i have stayed at recently. Loved my stay!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Heather V
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Heather, thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza for your visit to Greenville. Your kind review is much appreciated. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. I will gladly inform Dale that his dinner recommendation suited you very well. Please come back and see us again soon. Until then, take care, and thanks again! Sincerely, Christina S.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 7, 2014

There was renovation going on at the hotel, but it did not affect the area I was staying. The loby has several computers available. The wi-fi in the room was free (quite slow) or for a fee one can get 3MBs. I chose the free and must admit that compared to my Charter at home with 30 MBs it was very slow.The room was perfect except for no microwave.I was offered free breakfast at Ruth's steakhouse insiidew the hotel. I do not know if everyone gets the breakfast or just Elite members of IHG.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Greenville!

Christina
COLUMBIA
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This hotel is a couple of miles away from downtown Greenville but it is right on the expressway that gets you downtown fast. The advantage to staying hear is that the rates are usually much less expensive than the downtown hotels.
The hotel has recently been renovated and is very nice inside. There is a large open lobby/bar area and the elevator is located past the lobby. Using the side entrance near the elevator is useful, especially with luggage. Our room was very attractive, clean and quiet.
Breakfast is offered in the Ruth Chris restaurant area. While the food is not prepared by Ruth Chris, the room is very pleasant and the lady who oversaw the area was extremely pleasant and helpful. Food was very good.
This is a good alternative to downtown Greenville hotels when living on a budget.

Room Tip: Join Priority Club to get upgraded rooms when available
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Good stay. Comfy beds. Clean rooms. Best crown Plaza I've stayed in yet! I will be staying here again next time I am in town.

The wifi signal was very weak and spotty, may have something to do with room being on 5th floor. May need to add some more routers.?

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time complete a review of your stay at our property. Your feedback allows us to continually improve our service and better assist our guests. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Greenville. Thank you again, and enjoy the Holidays!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have been traveling for years and new to the reviews. I stay in Greenville a good bit and wanted to take time to say how amazing everything looks after the transformation your property has gone threw. With the sparkling new location and the wonderful team. A professional front desk that knows me by name and has taken care of me for years. It was rough during some of the constructions and I may have stayed elsewhere some, However my home away from home is back. I dont rent a car when in town and that is a major amenity that causes me to try and stay at crowne plaza and the new chariot is quite lovely, however very high and the plastic stool is a nice gesture yet with a shiny new Mercedes step bars would be a bit more appropriate and stable as an elderly gentleman from the airport about fell off the plastic stool. The extremely helpful van driver (Allen I think) and another of your guest gave aid to the older man but was still very difficult and dangerous entering and exiting. Great Job CROWN PLAZA GREENVILLE it wil be great staying with you for many years to come.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Christina S, Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the new Crowne Plaza Greenville. Your kind review is very much appreciated and will be shared with our team. We look forward to hosting your future visits to our city. Again, many thanks, and Happy Holidays!