“Pleasant stay”

Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It was an overnight stay...The room was very clean (I was looking for any hint of dust, and found none, lol) and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly as well. The complimentary breakfast was surprisingly good. I was expecting to take a look at the selection and then run to the Waffle House next door, but there were plenty of options to choose from. They had one of my favorites, biscuits and gravy...I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thanks for your nice review. Yes, we have a cleaning staff that are second to none. I will pass along your comments to Erika, our executive housekeeper. She does a great job with her staff. Pamela Solarek GM

There are newer reviews for Best Western Greenville Airport Inn

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love spending time in Greenville, SC. During my most recent visit, I stayed at the Best Western on Pelham Road. The staff was very friendly, the facility and my room were very clean. I really liked the room set up. I stayed in a room facing into the courtyard/pool area. I don't think I would have felt comfortable with an outside room facing the parking lot, since Pelham Road is a very busy area.

Breakfast was standard hotel food, not great (except the biscuits are wonderful), but I did not leave hungry. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thanks for your review. Please let us know what more you would like to see provided on our free breakfast bar. We are always willing to consider suggestions. Pamela Solarek General Manager

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed one night in late November. The mattresses were comfortable and the room clean. The shower and sink area have soap dispensers instead of the dated bars of soap and 32" LCD TV is a welcome upgrade. Breakfast is excellent featuring biscuits and gravy, mini waffles, fruit, juices, oatmeal, cereals, and bagels. Facility is perfectly located near I-85. While the pool was closed during our stay, the adjacent courtyard provided a quiet place to sit and read. I did not use the media center; but noted it consisted of a single computer in a small room adjacent to the dining room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard to avoid traffic noise. While not substantiated, I heard the de...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate it a lot. Please stop in to say hello the next time you are in town! Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Very clean rooms, pleasant and efficient check-in, and an excellent value. Rooms were more comfortable and better-apportioned than expected. Convenient location to I-85. Free wifi, which seems rare at hotels nowadays. Actively recommending to friends.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your nice review. I appreciate you taking the time. We have a great staff who care about your stay. I hope to see you on a return visit to Greenville. Take care! Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was the 2nd year in a row I have stayed at this property during a dog show. I love that they have a little dog park on grounds for you to let your dog exercise and use the restroom. It has benches and clean up bags as well. As for the rooms, they are well-appointed and clean. Beds are firmer than I like, but sufficient. This hotel has great rates and also waives the pet fee for the dog show participants. Staff is friendly.

Room Tip: During Summer months, if you want quiet, chose a room that is not facing the swimming pool!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thanks so much for your nice review. We are always working on the hotel. Please come back soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great hotel!

The most I liked soft beds, i was sleeping like a baby, really very good.
Also nice breakfast, friendly staff - always smiling.

Guys You are doing a great job! Thank You!

Definitely will come back!!!

Room Tip: each room is perfectly done
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you Gabriel for your nice review! Great customers like you are what keep us motivated and headed in a bright direction. The rest of the flat panel TV's are going in today and we are always updating. Come see us again soon!

Pamela Solarek- General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend! While this is an older property and the rooms are outside access, the place is pretty nice for what it is. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were nicely decorated. Also, very clean! Only complaint, was that the heating unit was slightly noisy, some of the basic cable channels were unavailable, and the breakfast closed at 9am. However, I didn't come here to watch tv and eat breakfast! Very happy with the stay and will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thanks for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully you reported to my desk if an AC was a little noisy and they took care of it. Thanks again!