“Dog friendly and clean.”

Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
knoxville, tn
“Dog friendly and clean.”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed in Airport Best Western while attending the Greenville dog show. The woman I spoke to on the phone while calling about the reservation was very friendly and helpful. This hotel has doors opening to the outside. My room happened to be right across from the ice machine which was a bit noisy until I figured out to turn on the fan on the ac/heat unit which completely blocked the outside sounds. The room was spotlessly clean and had a working refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot (w/ coffee, etc), iron, ironing board, and hair dryer. The t.v.., while not a flat screen, was a good size and had a decent picture. There was a shampoo dispenser in the shower. The shower had one of the nice curved shower curtain rods and there was plenty of hot water. The pillows were soft and there were three on each bed. The mattresses were a bit firm for my liking, but better than most hotel mattresses and were clean and appeared new.Check in was quick and the person at the counter very friendly. The hotel has a waffle house in same parking lot and a burger king next door. There are also several eat-in and fast food restaurants and a walmart on the same exit. But my favorite thing about this hotel was that there was a small dog park on the property. Basically, it was a fenced area where you could let your dog off the leash to run around a bit and use the restroom. There was a box of "clean up" bags on the fence and benches to sit on. Sure beats walking back and forth on a little strip of grass trying to get your dog to go to the bathroom. Would definitely stay here again. Because we were there for the dog show, the hotel waived the pet fee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not across from the ice machine.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Thanks so much for your nice comment and we will be happy to have you back again. I hope your dog took 1st place at the dog show! We will always waive the pet fee on dog show weekends for show dogs. Show pets are very clean and no problem. We're glad you enjoyed the pet yard.

Pamela Solarek, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I stayed in this hotel few weeks ago. service was great ,it looked like they cared about my stay.Rooms were nice and cozy, breakfast was delicious.If anyone stays or visits the city I highly recommend this place. I plan to return to visit my friend and best Western will be my choice again. Keep up the good service guys.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this review, February 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review and comments. We hope to see you again very soon! Pamela Solarek, General Manager
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I usually stay in Marriotts but this time my company put me up in this Best Western. It's not a Marriott but I was surprised the bed slept as good or better than the Marriotts I usually stay in. Very pleasant staff too. They even asked me to complete a survey for them. When they asked they were careful to tell me to please give my honest opinion too. Impressed!

Room Tip: I would probably choose pool side next time
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this review, February 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review. Please do come back and see us again! Pamela Solarek, General Manager
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Its not often you find a hotel that ASKS you to complete surveys and reviews. It's impressive this hotel challenged me to give them an honest review. I accept the challenge! The Manager Pamela was present at my check in and she and her desk clerk were most accommodating. My wife and I asked for a ground floor room, no problem! We asked for king sized bed and no smoking, again, no problem! Got to the room, again...pleasantly surprised! Thick mattresses, triple sheeting. I am thinking at this point.... This is not your typical Best Western! The next morning I discovered the owner Raj is also very involved at this hotel and he also was very pleasant and inquisitive asking how was my stay. I must say...this greatly impressed me. The price was good, the room was nice and the staff were the best I've seen. Thanks Best Western Greenville! We will be back again!! Xx Harry C

Room Tip: Just tell them what you like. They will make it happen!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your nice comments. Yes, we hear that all the time that guests are pleasantly surprised when they enter our nice guest rooms. We will keep trying to do a great job for you. Please do come see us again! Pamela Solarek, General Manager
Pa
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Doesn't look great when you pull in but you can see they are really taking care of the place. Very pleasant surprise when you walk into the nice room.

• Stayed January 2012
pamelasolarek2, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thanks for your review! Please come again! Pamela Solarek, General Manager
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Reviewed January 27, 2012

The service was excellent, and what i liked best of all was the my room. It was clean and beatiful. I asked to change my linen one time (i was staying there for 3 days) and it was changed immediately.
I liked this hotel. There is no better around.

Room Tip: "Suites on the 2nd floor are large and sunny"
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Customers like you keep us smiling and trying harder everyday to offer a superior lodging experience to our guests. Pamela Solarek, General Manager
Portland, OR
Reviewed January 25, 2012

It's run down, it's seedy, it was like a dead-hooker motel from an episode of CSI. I felt really unsafe with the location, the people walking around, the activity going on outside my door. I was there for one hour before I decided to trust my instincts and called another hotel and have them come pick me up. I'll write and ask for a refund. I doubt I'll get it - so let my loss be your lesson. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dr_MPortland_OR
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
We believe this review to have been written by someone other than a customer because we never had that complaint. We asked for its removal. Trip Advisor has opted not to remove it. Pamela Solarek GM