“good value....rooms arew smallish....well...”

Wingate by Wyndham Greenville
Ranked #22 of 64 Hotels in Greenville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Herndon
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our family has enjoyed many trips to this property over the past four years. We appreciate the friendly staff, the good location, and nice room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

North Augusta
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had never stayed in a Baymont Inn before so we were hesitant. The great reviews and room rate made us decide to give it a try. We were not disappointed! The room was great. Bathroom was spotless. Bed was comfortable. Breakfasts were good and restocked quickly. Check in was quick and efficient. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our king room was very clean and well appointed, had a comfy bed with lots of poufy pillows, an easy chair good for knitting in, and a swank bathroom. Helpful staff, chocolate chip cookies on check in, and a terrific breakfast. The breakfast area was crowded when we went down so they'd opened up a meeting-type room nearby and set up tables, with tablecloths even, and chairs for the overflow. The grounds were meticulously maintained too. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: We asked for a room near a door as my husband has trouble walking and were given one right next to i...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I rented a double-queen bed room for four nights while I was in town for a special event at Bob Jones University. I booked the hotel because I had experienced one AWFUL night at a competitor nearby. Needless to say, our days at the Baymont were luxurious compared to the other hotel. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful, and the staff (especially hostess during breakfast) was top-notch. The facilities were very, very clean and I felt like everything was sanitized. The bed sheets, pillows and comforters were crisp and white, and smelled fresh and were all very clean. My only minor complaints were that the bed pillows were small and square, and although there were a lot of them, it made for awkward sleeping; and the air/heat unit at the window wasn't as technilogically advanced as I had hoped. (temperature control by degree vs. on/off - cool/heat) Luckily for me, I always bring my own pillow but my son found sleeping on small pillows awkward. We also liked having the video game console in the room. I was very surprised that the Baymont would have such fabulous rooms with amazing beds. I will certainly stay here again if I am in the area and have already recommended this hotel to several friends. There are several restaurants nearby, and one within walking distance. The driveway to the setback hotel is one that you will miss if you don't carefully look for it and the hotel sign.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear of the building, at the end of the hallway away from ice machines, elevator an...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family