“4th of July in Greenville, SC”
Review of Hilton Greenville

Hilton Greenville
Ranked #14 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Excellent location, shuttle took us everywhere we needed to go. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The only reason I didn't give them Excellents is because I believe there is always room for improvement so I don't give anyone Excellent. They were very, very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I wanted to get out of Atlanta for the Holiday and chose Greenville SC. The hotel was right off the highway but still had a very quiet and private feel. It was close to the mall as well as some great restaurants. Downtown was a quick ride away and I had an awesome time. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I am a local that likes to try new restaurants, so when family comes to visit we have more options. I enjoyed this meal at Bistro 45 and will come again. My family comes to visit for my cooking, often with menu request, so when we go out I can not allow them to be disappointed. This is a place I can take people for excellent food and service.

Room Tip: Sorry, I did not stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2014

wifi....a paid service? even the lower class hotels offer it free to their guests! HDTV, not buy any stretch of the word! Poor image! Bathrooms built for the smallest of adults..with the double bed rooms, commonly the bathrooms are a bit larger..not here. this is defiantly the lowest quality Hilton that I have stayed at. The hyatt was my second choice..across the street..should have been my 1st.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristian S
Stephanie G, Director of Sales at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Kristian S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy with some aspects of your guest room. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Stephanie G

Reviewed July 4, 2014

First time staying at a hilton hotel. It was very nice and clean. The staff was very polite and courteous. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay in it again. The room also had a very nice view.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This location was very clean and the staff was nice in accommodating. Although, we were looking for something a little closer to the downtown area. Very close to the mall and all the shopping and dining options. On the nights we stayed there was very little traffic except for the last night there was a wedding going on but we were not entertained by the noise. This property is located alone side the interstate but we did not hear the traffic noise. we order wings from the menu the first night because we were too tired to go out and we were please with them.... the guy even came in and set the tray up in our room. over all this location gets a thumbs up.

Room Tip: ask the front desk for a room away from the noise if you like to get a good night rest
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Awesome place to stay while visiting Furman University. We will need a place to stay often in the next four years while our daughter attends the university and this will our hotel of choice. Excellent service and great location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family