“No free wifi”
Review of Hilton Greenville

Hilton Greenville
Ranked #15 of 63 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Nice hotel, spacious room, comfortable bed but I didnt realize I would have to pay for Wifi. I don't usually stay at Hiltons but one would think for 200/night would include free wifi. Then my Verizon card did not have a good signal inside my room so I could not get my work done there. That however is my only complaint. And I guess I don't think the massaging bath soap and Cuisinart coffee maker is worth the extra $$ to stay at Hilton

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in this Hilton at least three times. The lobby is very nice and the staff is very friendly and very helpful. The soft shell crab sandwich is delicious. I'm not so excited about the location but if you have a car you are able to enjoy some other parts of Greenville. I prefer to stay downtown because I enjoy walking around. They have a shuttle to drop you off at some of the surrounding shops/ restaurants.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with family during the thanksgiving holiday again. The executive lounge is closed, so a coupon for breakfast down stairs is provided which works out just fine. Hotel Staff is courteous and efficient, which is why I will return again.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We enjoy our trips to Greenville as it is a very beautiful city with many excellent hiking trails neary. We always try to stay at a Hilton property as they are consistently a quality facility. This Hilton is a good example. The room was as clean and nice as we had expected. We need a pet freindly hotel, as we do not like to leave our Daschund/Basset Hound mix at home, and once again this Hilton property delivered for us. A great hotel, a noce place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Hilton hotel on Orchard park Drive is old and in poor condition, lights are out, carpets are worn and except for the lobby area that is very nice the place is in need of help. I stayed on the Executive level or 9th floor. This give you access to the executive lounge that was closed for the entire stay with no refund of the extra money I paid for the service. All in all Holiday in might have been better

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Stephanie G, Director of Sales at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Charles J,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review about your stay. We appreciate your comments and are very sorry you were unhappy with guest rooms and regret the executive lounge not being opened. We would like to invite you back to see all of the great renovations we have made. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Stephanie G

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Pretty much a standard hilton. Reliable service. Clean rooms. Etc etc. however, the internet connections are awful (writing this from the hotel room and have had to reconnect three times). If Internet is important to you go elsewhere.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The management staff has shown multiple of times great understanding of what customer satisfaction should be like. Not only over the phone but in person. I would recommend others to stay. Although I kind of wished my room was a little bigger. Considering I was on the ninth (top) floor.