“allways good!”
Review of Hilton Greenville

Hilton Greenville
Ranked #14 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have stayed here multiple times, good price, service, and location. This time we had a rude check in though. The pool is great for the kids,a dn they have hot tub. Rooms are great and comfortable and new. get a room facing the city on high floor, a corner room if you can get it.

Room Tip: corner room high floor, and facing city!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Your comments are appreciated, I realize the importance of customer service, our goal is to be friendly, and respectful to all travelers I have shared your comments with the department team members to improve our peformance, I look forward to seeing you here in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Greenville

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and it was great. They put us on the 8th floor (of 9) which was nice since and we had no traffic noise what so ever.
The parking lot is big so no issues with that, which is better than some of the downtown locations in Greenville which charge for parking every day.
We had a double bed room and it was nice and big. The room had a safe and a mini fridge as well as a flat screen TV with ALL the channels.
The hotel has a pool and a gym which we didn't even see so can't tell you about that. We didn't visit the restaurant either however we did visit the bar and they had good drink specials and the bartender was nice and was generous with the portions.
The location of this hotel is the best part since it's only 5 minutes from Main Street and right off the interstate (385) and about 5 minutes to 85. So you can get to everywhere pretty easy. There's a shopping center across the street that has shops and restaurants if you don't feel like eating at the hotel or drive far away to downtown.
The rate we got for this place was awesome at $96 a night (pre paid)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage. It is our goal and intent to make every guest’s stay a first-class experience and I am happy to hear we did. We hope to see you soon

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Truly deserving of the hilton brand. I stayed on the executive level and the room was clean and comfortable. The lounge area is small but nicely stocked for business travelers. The lobby area is spacious and modern, very inviting. The location is convenient to downtown and easy to access from major highways. Highly recommended for business travel and kudos to the staff who maintain quality at this property.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Your comments are appreciated, I realize the importance of a good night sleep and stay and how an important amenity such as the Concierge lounge is to travelers I am excited to see we delivered our brand promise. I have shared your comments at our recent team member luncheon and it was received with applause, I hope you heard it. We are in anticipation of your return.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The room was very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small - I would have prefered a shower over a bathtub. The bathroom amenities were an added bonus. Unfortunately internet was not included in our rate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times and it is always a first class experience. Staff and property are always exceptional. Last year while the executive level was being renovated they provided a free room delivered breakfast to every eligible guest. That was a lot of free breakfast and mine was perfect!
Will continue to visit this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel was clean and comfortable. The check in process was quick and easy. My room was standard size, however the bed was a little hard in across the center. The decor is well maintained. The restaurant downstairs serves a breakfast buffet that was included in my rate. The food was good, but the seating is limited. I would stay at this location again for future visits.

Room Tip: Get bed and breakfast rate.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this Hilton about three times. The last time was in October and it was my last stay. The HIlton brings in several of the acts and musical groups performing at the By-Lo Stadium/Music Venue and they can make for a horrible stay. During my last stay, there was not enough security to offset the ridiculousness of the music act guests and people were falling down drunk in the elevators and hallways, smoking in the non-smoking floors (in the hallyways - which is gross), and driving dmx bikes throughout the parking lot. I was on a business trip and was not amused.

The food in room service here is actually okay. I have sampled a few things. It's pricey, but the service is really fast.

Based on a few mishaps, I won't return and will be staying at the hotel up the hill from the Hilton.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Thank Florida.Girl.2006

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I apologize that neighboring guest noise was an issue during your stay; while we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods - we regret your discomfort. I have shared your review with our security team to ensure problems like this do not persist and I hope the next time you return to the area you reconsider staying with us again