“Wonderful stay at this hotel”
Review of Hilton Greenville

Hilton Greenville
Ranked #14 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Our entire family stayed at this hotel, for a family celebration. We had requested adjoining rooms for our 2 children to stay in & really allowed us to spread out & have more space. The rooms were spotlessly clean & very comfortable. The lobby was also very inviting & allowed all of our family members to mingle, until late in the evening.
We can honestly say that we have nothing negative to say about this hotel. It was a wonderful stay & we would stay here again.

Room Tip: The corner King suite was very roomy & adjoined to a nice double bed room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hearts4me

Reviewed September 12, 2011

As a frequent business traveler I can be pretty picky with hotels, but the Greenville Hilton never disappoints. I've stayed here often on business and when I visit my kids at Clemson, and always make this my destination. It is well located just a mile off the junction of I-385 and I-85, minutes to the airport, downtown, local shopping centers, and BMW. It is not the Ritz, but it is very comfortable with a great bar and restaurant on site, exceptionally friendly staff, and just a very nice hospitable ambiance. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Hilton Honors members get automatic upgrades. Ask for a room facing downtown if available.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Hodmeister
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Even tough we were staying because we were having our AC repaired, it turned into a romantic getaway. The rooms were spacious, the beds were so comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was awesome. The staff was friendly and hotel itself is beautiful. We took an evening swim, had a cocktail downstairs and just enjoyed the peace and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DIN2011Janet
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My husband and I absolutely are in love with the King size bed at the hotel! The staff were SUPER great and really quite friendly! We only have a few days to stay at the hotel for a minmi vacation and we both enjoyed the pool, the bar, the friendly staff, and it was an easy location for us to stay at when visiting my family there. We will be coming back and will always stay here from now on!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank impactgal
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

I have shared your comments at our recent team member luncheon and it was received with applause, I hope you heard it. We are in anticipation of your return. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I've stayed in this hotel 5 times in the past 3 months. Every time I stay, I'm more impressed by the staff. Everyone on the front desk has been extremely friendly. They know their jobs and they do their jobs well. Every other employee I've met outside of the front desk has gone out of their way to greet me and ask how my stay has been - even a maintenance person. They really "get it" when it comes to service.

The rooms great too. Very clean, well-appointed bathrooms, and great beds.

It's a great hotel!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SteverFollybeach_sc
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2011

It is great to hear that team members are dedicated to ensuring each stay is better than the next it makes me proud to be a part of team that succeeds, thanks for staying we look foward to your next visit

Reviewed May 31, 2011

We checked in hot and tired after a day of watching the pro bicycle races. It was an absolutely fantastic room. Everything was perfect. Just what we needed. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WileyPost
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2011

On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage. It is our goal and intent to make every guest’s stay a first-class experience and I am delighted we did. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2011

Upon arriving at the Hilton, they were unable to find my reservation. This was not really an issue as they had plenty of rooms available. The manager check us in and i went to the room. Upon arriving at the room, I found the room dirty. Used coffee cups were not changed out, the toilet had urine stains on it, there was hair in the bath tub, there was trash around the bed (paper) and the bathroom floor was wet. After 16 hours of travel, i had to clean the room before i could go to bed. I tried to call the forn t desk several times but the phone was also inoperable. I tried to log onto the internet but the hilton system was having problems so i has to speak with IT. They unlocked the internet for me and said it was complimentary for which i was very thankful. I spoke with the manager the next afternoon (very nice man btw) and he said he would give half off the room. I decided to rent the movie "I am number four". The movie was unwatchable as the lipsync was 30 seconds off from the video. When i received my bill, there were two charges for internet service billed which i do not recognize or authorize. Overall this stay was a major disappointment. If anything could go wrong, it did. The staff was all extremely friendly and very professional, however, this stay did not meet up to the Hilton reputation. It was the quality of a Motel 6 with the price of a Hilton... I have stayed at this Hilton several time before and there has never been issues like this. Possibly a one time fluke? Perhaps.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank nsrisk

On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your recent patronage. We acknowledge that you may have experienced some service related impediments and trust that you will accept our sincere apologies related to those shortcomings. We strive to not only meet, but also exceed the needs and expectations of our guests and have addressed your concerns accordingly.