“Comfy spot”

Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall
Ranked #30 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Just needed a spot to sleep as I was in town on some personal business. The lobby has been remodeled and my room was very nice. It was not as large as some other Courtyards in which I have stayed but it was clean and very comfortable. Nice HD TV, comfortable bedding, hot shower, quiet... I didn't eat or use any other services so I can't comment on them but the location is not too far from Greenville's mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable stay and help you recharge and refresh during your travels to the area. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We hope that you choose us for your future travels to Greenville.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Service is great. Nice rooms. Comfy beds. Staff is very well put together and care about you and the way they present themselves. Nice bar with good atmosphere. Beer is cold and good. Quiet balcony with relaxing view. I like the wifi in the booths at the bar.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our amenities during your stay. We hope that we can continue providing you with a great guest experience during your future travels to the area.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and functional. The common areas were clean also. One of the better courtyards at which I have stayed. My only beef with courtyards in general now are the bistro breakfast area us so much more expensive than the previous restaurant format.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank All4Yahweh
RICSH, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Our staff takes great pride in delivering great customer service to all of your guest. We look forward to seeing you again when you are visiting the Greenville, SC area.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Not sure why others have nitpicked at this hotel because it is wonderful in every way. As a frequest business traveler, I have stayed in everyhing from La Quintas to Hyatts to Omni hotels and this by far was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Bed was perfect, room clean with plenty of room, staff was helpful and friendly and the Bistro food (quiche and fruit) was delicious! Yes you pay for coffee and tea (which I too wish was complimentary) but honestly, the coffee in the room is better and free! There are plenty of places to walk for food - Stax is a stone's throw and very good, Outback is up the hill as is a noodle place. Across Hayward Road is a full service Hyatt and down the road from that Japanese, steak, etc. if you are ambulatory enough for a nice walk. Very conveniently located to major roads so getting around town is very east.

Don't stay anywhere else. I have all over Greenville and will now make this my forever Greenville home.

Room Tip: Ask for indoor room facing the pool. Lovely balconies on this side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank charlestoncat

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay. We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us and hope to accommodate you during your future travels to the area.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a good property and what I expect from courtyard. Excellent service at the cafe and reservation exprience was good overall. Rooms were clean and had all th needed amenities. I think it would have been nicer if it was closer to places to eat...but the Courtyard Cafe was actually VERY nice for a light breakfast. I had the eggwhite, english muffin with turkey sandwich. I recommend it! Overall, VERY good..solid 4 stars!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you tried our delicious Healthy Start muffin for breakfast. Thank you for giving us 4 stars on your rating. We hope that you choose us during your future travels to the Greenville area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

There really is nothing to walk to for dinner - which I prefer. Staff was nice. Room fine. Breakfast - as always - a rip-off as far as value... $11 for a small greasy piece of quiche and a small OJ. Not at all my favorite Greenville hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. If you'd like to further discuss your expierence in our Bistro, please contact me directly at the hotel. Unfortunately there isnt much within walking distance besides the Stax diner located right in front of our hotel.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was the best hotel night I have ever had. The bed was incredibly comfortable--I slept through the night for the first time in I don't know how long. The staff was courteous, and I had a quiet, relaxing evening for my birthday.

Room Tip: I suggest Room 237
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our bed and were able to have a good nights rest. We are hoping you choose us during your future travels to the area.