“Good, Clean and Reliable Courtyard experience!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall
Ranked #28 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good, Clean and Reliable Courtyard experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a good property and what I expect from courtyard. Excellent service at the cafe and reservation exprience was good overall. Rooms were clean and had all th needed amenities. I think it would have been nicer if it was closer to places to eat...but the Courtyard Cafe was actually VERY nice for a light breakfast. I had the eggwhite, english muffin with turkey sandwich. I recommend it! Overall, VERY good..solid 4 stars!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you tried our delicious Healthy Start muffin for breakfast. Thank you for giving us 4 stars on your rating. We hope that you choose us during your future travels to the Greenville area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Lebanon, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

There really is nothing to walk to for dinner - which I prefer. Staff was nice. Room fine. Breakfast - as always - a rip-off as far as value... $11 for a small greasy piece of quiche and a small OJ. Not at all my favorite Greenville hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. If you'd like to further discuss your expierence in our Bistro, please contact me directly at the hotel. Unfortunately there isnt much within walking distance besides the Stax diner located right in front of our hotel.
Johns Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was the best hotel night I have ever had. The bed was incredibly comfortable--I slept through the night for the first time in I don't know how long. The staff was courteous, and I had a quiet, relaxing evening for my birthday.

Room Tip: I suggest Room 237
Green Features: I don't recycle and I am not interested in this area.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our bed and were able to have a good nights rest. We are hoping you choose us during your future travels to the area.
orange beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have made several trips to Greenville in the last 3 months. I am very particular about my hotel, especially the cleanliness of the hotel. I decided to try the Courtyard at Haywood. I was not disappointed! I think the rooms are the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed. The staff is wonderful.
David does his best to give me the room I want. Of course , you do not have the downtown convenience, but It is an easy drive to go to the top restaurants. This exit is better than the hotels on Woodruff.There is not the traffic to deal with. I will continue to stay at this hotel. I appreciate the hotel staff, and especially the wonderful cleaning staff! I think the Bistro is a good option when you are tired or in a hurry. Everyone is nice at this hotel. The exercise room is better than most hotels of this rating. I appreciate everything about the experience.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you have chosen us for your hotel accommodations during your travels to Greenville. We take great pride in our cleanliness and staff service and we thank you for acknowledging it in your review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.
Kernersville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Being a Platinum member, I enjoy staying at Courtyards when I travel. The only complaint I have with Courtyards is the Bistro concept. I typically try to avoid them and stay at other Marriott properties if possible or Courtyards that have not implemented the Bistro concept. The rooms at this location were clean and the staff is friendly, however there is no complimentary coffee in the lobby any more and you have to wait in line to order your food or coffee. Prices at the Bistro are not competitive with what you can find at a local restaurant. A least bring back the complimentary coffee.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I would like to let you know that Marriott has recently changed its platinum arrival gift for the Courtyard brand and moving forward all Platinum guest receive 400 points at check in including a voucher for a Market Item/Beverage or a complimentary cup of coffee. Please contact the hotel directly if i can be of any further assistance to you.
Kennesaw, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Rooms are a little tight due to this being a dated hotel, but very clean with good service. I enjoyed the fitness facility as well as the bistro area. I would choose this hotel again for a business stay in Greenville.

Room Tip: I would choose a Jr. Suite next time for more room, especially with the bath area.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize for the size of the room and hope it didnt cause too much of any inconvenience during your stay.
We are looking forward to house you during your future travels to the area. Please contact the hotel directly we can be of any further assistance to you.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I'm a loyal Marriott member and stay at this property every time I travel to Greenville.
It was remodeled last year, the prices are reasonable, the location is convenient and it's just a short drive to dining choices nearby. The staff is well trained and friendly. There is a large medical facility nearby that offers great, safe space for walking nearby.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
RICSH, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and review on your recent stay with our hotel. We are thankful for your loyalty to Marriott and our hotel and look forward to continue to provide you with a "home away from home" during your travels to the Greenville area.