“It was ok”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #93 of 906 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“It was ok”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

The food was ok i went with my bestfriend for my birthday. I had a serlion tht was rare instead of well dne. The bake loaded bake potatoe was nt loaded at all it looked like someone took pepper corn sized bacon bits on top. Overall it was ok i hd a sangrito to drink. Tht was the best part abt the whole meal lol! I also hate the fact tht u have to pay for sauce or peppers to go on ur steak tht shud b optional.

Greenville, SC
“Longhorn Greenville”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had a fantastic meal tonight. The 2 for $29 deal included an appetizer, several choices of an entree' with side and a salad with fresh hot bread. My steak was cooked exactly as I ordered it and the Parmesan chicken my wife had was excellent as always. Amanda was our server and she did a great job with attentive service. When you factor in the price and location, this is a deal that's hard to beat.

• Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best grilled pork chops in town”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have never had any bad food at Longhorn but the Pork chops are really "to die for". I stopped in on Sunday to have dinner because I didn't feel like cooking. Brett (the bartender) suggested pork chops and they were delicious.

• Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“A local favorite!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I cannot cook a steak at home, so when I want one, this is my go to restaurant. The staff is consistently friendly. I am alone, and they never make me feel awkward or uncomfortable. I always get the Outlaw Ribeye, and it is cooked to perfection each time. The baked potato, bread and salads are also very good. My only reservation about giving it 5 stars is that sometimes the caesar salad has too much dressing, so I have learned to order that with 'light' dressing. Also, the side order of asparagus seems to have shrunk from my earlier visits. Overall, this is still far and away the best food for the value and the service is great!

• Visited August 2012
“Good food.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have never been disappointed with a Longhorn restaurant. Again, this one does not disappoint. Good food and good service.

Visited July 2012