“Pelham Road Ruby Tuesday a terrible place”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #586 of 914 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Greenville, South Carolina
“Pelham Road Ruby Tuesday a terrible place”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The wife and I stopped in to have a drink and a snak. It was the middle of the afternoon and only couple of other customers were in the restaurant. We sat at the bar and it took a couple of minutes for the bar maid to wander over and ask what we wanted. We ordered a drink, which she served, then disappeared.
After finishing our drinks and wanting a second one, I started looking for the server. She wasn't to be found and had not been back since serving us. I wandered around the restaurant and found on male server talking on his cellphone who ignored me. I finally went to the door of the kitchen and asked a cook or somebody to see if they could find a server for me. The barmaid finally came back over and asked what I wanted. It turned out she was eating her lunch with her young daughter and I guess couldn't be bothered to wait on her customers. Very poor service at this location and we will not be back here again.

• Visited April 2013

Clermont-Ferrand, France
“Good value”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We love the salad bar and great variety at Ruby Tuesday.

Visited December 2011