“Super friendly staff”

Tavern 24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Tavern 24 is a new dining experience for those who would rather drink in a restaurant than eat in a bar. Contemporary setting, high quality & affordable fare, flat screen TVs, spacious open-air patio.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ate here several times. The happy hour specials are excellent and the wings I had were great. They're not traditional wings. They grill them, then flash fried with a dry rub. They were very tasty.

There are newer reviews for Tavern 24

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try this out since we had eaten at the previously Fatz location a few times. The menu is underwhelming and not cheap. I ordered a steak, med rare, it came to me atleast medium well. I'm not the guys that sends food back... to many spitting stories, but I should have. My wife got a Cod dish that was okay. The presentation was very plain, uninspired for even bar food. The waitress was nice but never refilled drinks or even offered once while we were there. No service at all once our food arrived. The restaurant is really a family sports bar. Large TV's and noise everywhere. If that's your thing this might be your place. Personally its not as good as the other sports bar beer pubs in the area. Doubt it will last long unless LOTS of improvements are made.

2  Thank kickstander
CafeEnterprises, Manager at Tavern 24, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

We are sorry to hear that your steak was not cooked to order and that the server did not check in on you during your dinner. We agree that it is unacceptable for this to happen, and does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Used to be Fatz. Have had the Callabash chicken which is always good. Have also had the burgers. First time there, I had to send my burger back TWICE despite ordering it medium - it came browned but red and falling apart both times. The manager did not charge me and was courteous. Good thing I wasn't in a hurry.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great and friendly service. Love the pizza! Ask about their unusual dessert pizza's, too! Can get a little loud but we have not been disappointed.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We decided to go somewhere different for a change and settled on Tavern 24. Bottom line, we won't go back. The restaurant was almost empty when we arrived and stayed that way while we were there. This place is basically a Fatz except you pay the same price for smaller portions and average food. Fatz is actually better. We were unimpressed.

1  Thank cMac_OnTheGo