“Good Thai in Greenville”

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine
Ranked #61 of 907 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Good Thai in Greenville”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Sweet Basil is a very good Thai restaurant. The food is always good and it is authentic. Sweet Basil is conveneint for lunch so we go there a few times a month and the food has always been good. There are all the usual Thai dishes and a few new or unique dishes as well. I love the Tom Yum Gai, the Basil Chicken and the Pad Thai. The service is always great, never rushed but fast. I highly recommend Sweet Basil.

• Visited November 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Thai...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Everything we had was great....the basil rolls are amazing.
The service was prompt....atmosphere is ok.
If you like it hot, they can do it.

• Visited December 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Greenville and the best Thia restaurant in town. We went with some friends for dinner. The atmosphere, food and service are always good. We had the Tom Yum Gai, Eggplant Basil, Cashew Nut, Basil Catfish and the Basil Seafood--all were terrific. The staff was very attentive and provided excellent service. If your going on a weekend for dinner I recommend you make a reservation and ask to be seated in the original dining room.

• Visited November 2012
Greenville, SC
“Best Thai food in Greenville.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've been coming to this restaurant for years and I've always had exceptional food and service.
I've tried most, if not all of the Thai places in Greenville, and this is the best!

Everything I've tried is awesome. My favs are Tom Yum Gai, Amanda Chicken, Amanda Shrimp and Chicken with Garlic and Pepper Sauce.

If you want a better value, go here for lunch. They are not open for lunch on Saturdays and are closed on Sundays.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TobyandChewie
Greer, South Carolina, United States
“If you are ever in Greenville/Greer SC this is a "don't miss"!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I have been many, many times since it opened and it is THE best in food, atmosphere, and family owned. If you like Thai cuisine, this should be your first stop. Authentic! Fresh! The Saiyud family make you feel as YOU are family when you dine there. I recommended the Amanda Shrimp as my favorite and if you are a little put off by 'hot spicy', they can prepare anything without spices!! I even take my granddaughter there.--Vikki Smith

• Visited July 2012