“Top End Fast Food”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #245 of 948 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Description: Located 5 minutes North of downtown Greenville, and 5 minutes South of Furman University, we are in the Cherrydale Shopping Center in front of Ingle's grocery store.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice clean atmosphere. Excellent chicken sandwiches and other food. Good shakes. This is at the top end of fast food.

1  Thank Bruce_n_Kathie

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Always the best food, served with a smile. =) I love the value, the quality, and the flavors. I love using coupons, and I love how helpful they are when I have kids with me.

1  Thank THJH2003
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is my go to place for a reasonablely priced milkshake. I love their chocolate shakes. I also hit their drive-thru on occasion to bring in chicken biscuits at the office. These are also quite good. One of the cleanest restaurants that you will ever step foot in. Just a class operation from top to bottom

4  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Wow! Anytime I see a Chick-fil-a I can't resist! It's that lone pickle chip on that yummy chicken sandwich that keeps me coming back for more!

2  Thank Kayla S
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Two types of people - those who love Chick-fil-A and those who haven't tried it yet. Chicken sandwich (#1 meal) with extra pickles and waffle fries is my go to comfort food and usually my meal of choice when I return from my oversees trips.

2  Thank SRHGreenville