“Unexpected”

Acropolis Restaurant
Ranked #204 of 934 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We used to visit this restaurant a lot. The food is good, the service is good, the atmosphere is nice. HOWEVER, since hubby saw one of the cooks in the kitchen cooking with a lit cigarette hanging out of the corner of his mouth, we haven't been back. That's just not how we roll.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our food was freshly cooked, not sitting under a heat lamp or pre-cooked. We had the Zorba Chicken Platter, which was wonderful, and the Steak Combo Sub, which was made to my taste without the green pepper, and served with fresh french fries, hot out of the fryer. We love hot fresh food, and you will get it here.

1  Thank Ranger2004
Reviewed July 11, 2012

If you want Real Greek food with Real Greek atmosphere without the typical sports bar feel, then Acropolis is the place to go. The food is unbelievably good that when I just think about eating there my mouth waters.

1  Thank RavenWarrior
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Don't confuse this restaurant on Pelham with the one on Wade Hampton like I think LiDago did. They are not the same and not related at all. Greeks own & run the place. Prices are low relative to taste & portion, service is good, although we take out often but not always. My favorite is the Zorba Chicken Salad & my wife's is the Mediterranean Platter.

1  Thank Gregory420
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I went here for lunch with a work group. There wasn't a single one of us that didn't enjoy our meal! I had a phenomenal tuna salad, with fresh greens and a great Greek dressing. I agreed with my business colleague that the iced tea was superb. And, the service was good as well.

I definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank nawlinsdiner

Been to Acropolis Restaurant? Share your experiences!