“Enjoyable dining experience ”

Lieu's Chinese Bistro
Ranked #54 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Sat in the bar. Had the vegetable wontons. Delicate and tasty. For my main course Singapore Noodles. Combo minus the shrimp. Came as ordered. All white meat chicken and nice tender properly butchered beef. My only change would be to ask for more curry when spicing the dish. I'd order it again. The bar tender was very attentive to all his customers.
I would and will dine at this restaurant in the future.

1  Thank esketores
There are newer reviews for Lieu's Chinese Bistro

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Met some old friends for dinner on a weekday night. Service was great, food was ok. Had a vegetarian dish - tofu with bok choy and mushrooms. Tasty and had enough to take back to the hotel for another meal. White wine I ord'd was so-so, but then I guess Chinese restaurants are not known for their wine! Friends seemed satisfied with their dishes. Seated us in a "quieter" room so that we could have a conversation, which was appreciated.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My daughter and I visited Lieu's Chinese Bistro on 5/27/14. We requested a healthier version of Mu Shoo Pork and they were very accommodating. We opted for lettuce wraps instead of the usual pancakes. And we split one dinner-sized portion instead of two. It was enough food for both and very filling. The waitress was aware of our needs and checked back with water refills without us having to ask. I would definitely look forward to returning when we are back in South Carolina.

1  Thank Retha S
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter out for her birthday. Ordered what we thought were individual dishes, well to our amazement we ordered way to much food. Absolutely delicious. Will be back again.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

If you love good food and great friendly service, then you will love Lieu's. We have been going for years and we are greeted like family every time we walk in. You cannot go wrong with anything on the menu, especially the crispy crab wontons and the sesame chicken. Love it all!