“Share a meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Easley
“Share a meal”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was our first experience at Lieu's but not the last. We were greeted upon arrival and seated shortly thereafter. A server promptly took our drink order then food order. I had wonton soup and pork fried rice. My husband had flower drop soup and shrimp fried rice. Both soups were good. The rice was delicious, full of meat and portion large enough to share. Other restaurants could take lessons from Lieu's regarding cleaning. Table and seats were cleaned and floor swept after tables emptied. We noticed meals being delivered to nearby tables, nice presentation and generous portions. We look forward to our next meal.

• Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Never knew a chines place could be soooooo good!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is so good that if my wife and I do not want to eat out I drive 13 miles to get their food instead of about 17 closer to my home.
For dinning in it does not look like your fathers chines joint, is clean a always clean. Great bar area if you have to wait.

• Visited June 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the Cleanest Restaurant in Greenville”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love Lieu's and crave it quite often. All the food is cooked to order. They do not use pre-packaged sauces like other restaurants. I worked there for three years back in college and I will tell you that it is most likely the cleanest kitchen/restaurant you will step foot in. The owners have very high standards which they hold all their employees accountable for on a daily basis. In addition to being a regular customer and a former employee, my family has hosted events at the restaurant and had food catered by them. The service and food was awesome as always.

• Visited June 2013
“You have to try the crab Rangoon!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

This is the only place I truly miss now that I live as an expat in Germany. The crab Rangoon is the best ever! The sweet sauce that is served with it, is to dye for. Amazing! Prices seem steep, but when you consider an order of sesame chicken with rice will serve 3-4 adults, then it's a bargain! My husband and I get the crab rangoon as an app and then spit the sesame chicken....we always have leftovers of the chicken to take home for another meal. We go back anytime we are visiting family!

Visited May 2013
Simpsonville, SC
“Best Chinese food!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

First of all... I will eat Chinese food but, am not exactly a fan. But I will definitely be back to Lieu's! This is the BEST Chinese food I have ever had! This restaurant does NOT need help from Gordon Ramsay as they already use fresh food... I asked! Their sauces are hand made and you can tell! Amazing food for a decent price and huge portions. The service was exceptional... my husband never ran out of drink... that's a huge undertaking in itself!

• Visited May 2013