“Favorite Chinese Restaurant”

Ranked #45 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is one of our favorite Chinese restaurant. The food is very good, especially the buddha's delight and Mo Go Pan.
The staff is very sincere and tries hard to please you.
The decor is quite pleasant. This is one of the best Chinese restaurant you will find in Upstate South Carolina
I will recommend this to any one who likes good chinese food especially if the HOT and SPICY.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

OK, this is a chain, but one of the better ones in my opinion. Always fresh, good food and good service. I go primarily for the Lettuce Wraps. Worth a visit just for THOSE!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We've been visiting Lieu's for many years. No other Chinese restaurants in the Greenville area even compare. Upscale casual (not stereotypically Chinese) atmosphere, excellent service and very good food. Occasionally the msg seems a bit heavy-handed, but not as a general rule. Or maybe its only used occasionally and thats what we've encountered. Everything we've ordered tastes freshly prepared. Personal favorites are Moo Shu Pork and Lieu's spicy chicken. The ginger peach hot tea is especially nice in the winter. We've introduced friends and family to Lieu's and they're always impressed.
On one occasion our son had an allergic reaction to something in a seafood dish and they were very helpful in trying to identify what it might have been.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I go to Lieu's every so gel time I come to GSP... I swear...the Mongolian beef, cooked well done, two star spicy is absolutely the best dish I have ever had...other than Acme Oyster Char Grilled Oysters in New Orleans. Dammit... So good I want to go back...but I'm stuffed. Great service. And the best food ever. I travel 4 nights a week to different parts of the country. Trust me on this one. The BESt ever!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our family of 5 eats once every couple of months at Lieu's. Skip PF Chang's. This is a better value, service, and better food. You can get your lettuce wraps here instead.

Highlights - spicy salt and pepper calamari, szechuan chicken, mongolian beef, steamed dumplings. our family enjoys Lieu's variety and extensive menu. Enjoy being able to dictate the level of spiciness - we usually opt for level 4 out of 5 so we like our food spicy, but it's never uncomfortable or tasteless. Service is wonderful even with a packed restaurant. It is consistently great!