“Consistent & fresh”

Ranked #64 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Best Chinese food you will ever taste. Sesame chicken is my daughter's favorite. I like the spicy garlic tofu, but you really can't go wrong.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

1.5 hour wait at PF Chang's - walked right in to Lieu's - now I know why. Server was slow and didn't know the menu very well. Asked for her guidance on order for the kids - brought out some terrible chicken. The brought something else - she wondered why we didn't want a 'to go' box.... it was that bad.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Lieu's is our favorite Chinese in Greenville area. Peter is a wonderful proprietor and has hosted many large business function dinners for me as well. The service and food is perfect. I think much better than PF Changs and a more reasonable price. We have tried his lettuce wraps, scallops, and many dishes. Never have we been dissapointed! I have a colleague who lives in China, who says this is the most authentic chinese he has had in the USA.. And he is a hard judge of chinese food, even in China! I know since I have eaten with him many times!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Truly excellent service and cuisine. Flavor profiles were outstanding,atmosphere was family friendly and cozy. Great for first date !

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food is excellent. It comes out right away. The beer is the coldest I've ever had. Try the wonton soup. The noodle is so thin and light, really flavorful. The best chinese for the money!!