“Very good lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Easley, SC
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Believe it or not, my picky toddler LOVES lo mein and I try to always stop at places that I know she'll eat, so we stopped here for a Saturday lunch. I ordered her the kid's plain lo mein and I got the house/combination lo mein. Mine came with wonton soup and brown rice. The soup had a great taste and we both loved the lo mein. The brown rice was very bland, but then again, I don't really care for it anyway. I'd much prefer fried rice. Overall, we were very pleased with our lo mein and the nice service. We will definitely return for another quick lunch!

Greenville, SC
“Excellent Food and Service Every Time (whether lunch or dinner)!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Our family has eaten here many times over the years, and we have tried numerous dishes on the menus and we have never had a bad meal. I have taken business associates here several times and it always satisfies. A couple business associates I have worked with who repeatedly had to spend the night in Greenville made a visit to Lieus part of their itinerary. If you are in the Greenville area and want Chinese food, you have to try Lieu's. You won't be disappointed.

Taylors, Sc
“The Best Chinese around”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have eaten at Lieu's quite a bit over the past eight years. I know the owners by name, and even though I am not able to go as often as I used to, they recognize me every time. My daughters and I were there last Thursday, and had the opportunity to visit a little with one of the owners. I am always impressed to see both husband and wife at the restaurant. They really CARE about the business and the quality of the wait staff and the food. Everything is made fresh and the flavor proves it! We tried the "bananas foster" (I'm not sure what it really is called) for the first time last week. I may just order that as my entree next time. I always have more than I can eat in one sitting, and would never dream of not bringing it home with me to enjoy until it's gone! Great service, food, atmosphere!

Columbus, Ohio
“Wow, what a great meal!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I have travelled the world and eaten many a fine meal and Leiu’s was among the best. I ate at the bar at Lieu’s tonight based on the reviews in TA, and it was a great choice. I can’t imagine having a bad meal here, but if you happen to choose poorly (the menu is extensive) I am sure the management that wanders around checking up on diners would prefer to know about it and correct any issues rather than have an unsatisfied customer. Also, traveling and eating alone can be a chore sometimes, so Brian at the bar was a welcome relief – professional, inclusive but not intrusive, welcoming and helpful. … So glad I picked this place for dinner.
I had the coconut shrimp for dinner and it was huge, lots of veggies and shrimp. Very tasty and just the right amount of heat. I will definitely recommend Lieu’s to colleagues for dinner when in Greenville.

• Visited April 2012
“Great food”
Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

Dont miss this wonderful place to eat. The location is a bit tough to find. It's behind the Fatz cafe on woodruff rd. the food is fresh and always authentic .....