“Enjoyed my meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Graniteville, South Carolina
“Enjoyed my meal”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My friend brought me here because I was craving seafood. I thought everything was very tasty. I loved the hush puppies they bring to the table instead of bread, and my crab legs did not disappoint. The only complaint we had was that the waitress did not appear very often.

• Visited July 2014

Waterloo
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had Lunch on Sunday at this Restaurant. We have eaten here frequently for several years. The food has always been very good. But, this Lunch was Awesome!!! The Restaurant was full; but, service was excellent and the food was cooked perfectly, hot, and Great Tasting!! The manager, a very friendly and polite Young Woman, came by twice, offering more beverage or anything else we needed, and asking if we were enjoying our food. We had brought our nephew here for his first visit, he is a freshman at one of our local Universities. He was impressed, too.
Thanks Silver Bay!!!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Not bad for a reasonably priced seafood dinner. Service very quick but NOT accurate! Please - Attention to detail!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Very inexpensive seafood and a great selection. Comes out pretty quickly but not very accurately. We tried the clam chowder w/ meal for $1.99 but it was disgusting! Luckily they removed it from our bill. Order a sweet potato but got a regular baked potato. Servers seemed rushed and in a hurry to take orders and bring food - sacrificing attention to detail and accurate customer service. The food is tasty and in fact my wife thought the crab cakes were delicious. I had scallops (under-cooked) and swordfish (over-cooked). Blah!

• Visited June 2014
Inman, South Carolina
“Good seafood”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stopped here for dinner. I had heard nothing but good things about this restaurant and overall it met expectations. Our server was very friendly and she did a good job throughout dinner.

The crab cakes were very good and be sure if you get any of the "large" portions that you are VERY hungry! This applies to any meal you choose. The lobster bisque I had was also very good!

The hush puppies they bring out are phenomenal as well especially with that butter they have. Yum!

The decor is definitely catered to a seafood restaurant and they have a decent aquarium in the center of the building.

I would go here again.

• Visited June 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Best seafood in town”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had the fried seafood platter, clams, fish, shrimp and deviled crab. Food was great, would definitely return if I'm in the area again. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited January 2014