“Best seafood in town”

Silver Bay Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #176 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had the fried seafood platter, clams, fish, shrimp and deviled crab. Food was great, would definitely return if I'm in the area again. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I had not been to Silver Bay in several months as the quality of the food had really gone down. Mainly, if you ordered something was not fried it was usually over cooked. However, I went yesterday as part of a business meeting, and it was much better. As always, the service was great and the prices reasonable for the portion sizes.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Food was good. Price was fare. Place was clean but I did see a small roach in the restroom. Staff was not overwhelming welcoming. My brother spilled his tea and we cleaned it up as 3 employees passed by us and never offered us a tray or cloth to clean it up with nor did they offer to get it for us. Other than a little hospitality training and better pest control this was a good place.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

For my last night in town, my companion suggested we go to Silver Bay for dinner (she doesn't eat seafood, but knowing I'm a native of the Texas Coastal Prairie, and my yearning for shrimp, she catered to my whim). We didn't have to wait but a minute for a booth; our server, John (ask for this guy!), was a most pleasant fella who kept close attention to our needs. My companion ordered the grilled chicken salad (and a huge serving it was); I got the 8-ounce salmon (cooked to perfection!) with grilled shrimp and cole slaw...which was prepared how cole slaw should be prepared. With carrots, and just the right amount of sweetness. Being a native son of the Republic of Texas, I *know* how cole slaw should be. This was close enough to suit me. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I know everyone loves the food here but if you knew how badly they treated their employees you wouldn't give them a dime! They belittle, curse, throw things and sexually harass the girls!! Someone needs to go undercover here!!! They would be shocked!

3  Thank bareden77