“Great sandwich selection/great soup”
Review of Two Chefs Delicatessen & Mkt - MOVED

Two Chefs Delicatessen & Mkt
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Two Chefs Cafe and Market was created to bring you delicious deli food like sandwiches, salads, soups...but made in creative new ways, and with the freshest ingredients. Our menu is designed to use the best local ingredients to make delightful dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner-with organic and gluten-free options, too. In addition to your deli favorites, we also offer wines and desserts-such as brownies, melt-away bars, tiramisu, and seasonal favorites, like our award-winning pumpkin cheesecake! The Market at our new location at Stone and Main is proud offer a full selection of non-GMO, local in-season produce, cheeses, milk, and other cooking essentials. Our Market also opens early to serve on-the-go breakfast and get you started for the day. With our beautiful new downtown store and our convenient Eastside location at Pelham Rd. and Highway 14, you can find a Two Chefs Cafe and Market nearby, for when you want fresh food, fast.
Mauldin, SC
“Great sandwich selection/great soup”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I go here almost every Monday since they serve clam chowder that day. They have a half sandwich/bowl of soup selection for $7.50 which is filling, and the chowder is just about the best I've had outside of a place I stopped in Maine. It has a nice little atmosphere inside and all sorts of people eat there. The lady next to me practically inhaled a huge salad by the time I had finished my lunch. Service is good and I look forward to trying every sandwich on their menu.

• Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“What a find!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a colourful place with great fresh made food and a variety of portables.
Awesome sandwiches made fresh and fast. Try the simple singles sandwiches on sourdough, wheat or rye. Try the turkey or the delicious dill tuna. I am having the roast beef tomorrow!
Great tastes and value.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RalphW_10
Greenville, South Carolina
“Amazing Deli Case Selection!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Tried Two Chefs for lunch with friends on a weekday. The deli case immediately caught my eye with colorful, fresh and unique offerings. I had the salad trio plate which was about 8/9 $ - a great price considering the large portion. I had the kale and black rice salad with lemon and honey mustard vinaigrette- TO DIE FOR! Also had the pesto chicken salad and potato salad, both fresh and flavorful. My friends had paninis which they all raved about. The chocolate mousse was killer.

I appreciate the unique offerings they had when it seems everyone else in Greenville is so humdrum and only offers the tried and true classics. Apparently certain classics are always on the menu and then they supplement with seasonal offerings-always something new to try! Love it!

The service was okay-they seemed a bit rushed and not the most welcoming at the counter. They were fairly busy, which is always a good sign. The seating area is fairly small and feels a bit dark and cramped which is why I rated it average.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank kellynrk
Greenville, South Carolina
“Love, love, love this place”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I first ate at Two Chefs with my realtor and husband when I was looking for a house and the meal was excellent. Everything I have had is excellent. I love the plate where you can get three different salads such as chicken salad. After the whirlwind tour of seeing a bunch of houses I figured I would never see the place again because frankly I could not even begin to remember all the houses we saw, let alone where we ate. Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that the house we bought was very close to Two Chefs…yeah! . My realtor uses this place to cater some of her events and I can easily understand why. They have a good selection of wines and premade dishes. Go by and check this place out and I assure you that you will love it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Monica041
Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Salad in Greenville!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Highly recommend any of the salads! Sandwiches are wonderful as well as the soup. Also carry a selection of food to take out.

Visited April 2013