“Tired and worn”

Add it.
Arizona Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: JP's 4 Corners features distinctive flavors of the southwest from Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah. This area is known as the 4 Corners because all the states meet there. We are proud to not only serve the best from this area but to also mirror hospitality that they are known for. Our owner, Jim Peterson, has even gone as far as putting his name on this restaurant with the goal that you will find your meal, service and experience "Just Perfect"!
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and have been going here for at least 20 years. In its hay day this was a great restaurant with a south western flair.
However the years have not been kind to this place. The menu has changed for the worse. The steaks are tuff and chewy. The salad dressing tastes like it has been watered down. The wait staff looked scruffy and unpolished. The cheese bread that comes with a salad looked like cheese melted on a hotdog bun. The light was not even (poorly lit). The kitchen staff were very loud and boisterous they could be heard across the restaurant. I only saw one manager and she look overwhelmed as if she was the captain of the Titanic.
I used to love this place but I will never eat there again. My wife feels the same way.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My friend and I wanted a girl's night out so we could catch up. We picked Arizona. Our waitress, Melissa, was outstanding! She came at the right times and never forgot about us. We both had the filet mignon and jalapeno cheese grits. OMG, the grits were outstanding!! The filets were a bit smaller than I have have in other restaurants, but cooked perfectly and very tasty. The atmosphere is very nice. Restaurant very clean. We stayed and talked for quite a while and we were never rushed in any way to leave. Will definitely return!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great service & food! Love the prime rib & the cream of mushroom/onion soup!! Friendly staff & good portions. Nice atmosphere. Not a typical steakhouse romantic atmosphere more like an Applebees atmosphere........

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Love walking in and smelling chargrilled meat! The waitstaff were accommodating! The food is always tasty. And the prices aren't bad. I have heard bad reviews but never encountered a problem. The only thing I don't like is the creamed spinach. Tastes more like spinach dip then a side dish for a good steak.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our food (party of 6) was inconsistent quality. The baby back ribs were very good. The salmon was cooked well. The prime rib, steak and meatloaf dishes were all dry and cooked too much. Service was desultory. Ambience was fine. I don't think we will return.