“A little disappointing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arizona Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: JP's 4 Corners features distinctive flavors of the southwest from Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah. This area is known as the 4 Corners because all the states meet there. We are proud to not only serve the best from this area but to also mirror hospitality that they are known for. Our owner, Jim Peterson, has even gone as far as putting his name on this restaurant with the goal that you will find your meal, service and experience "Just Perfect"!
Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Arizona Steakhouse is similar to a Longhorn Steakhouse. The clerk at the hotel highly recommended it, and since we enjoy Longhorn, we were looking forward to our dinner.

While the atmosphere is great and the salad superb, the entree left a lot to be desired. We both had prime rib and the cut was uneven and under cooked. Wine was expensive.

Our opinion is Arizona Steakhouse is not worth the price.

• Visited April 2013

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Steakhouse”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I went here with a couple for a business lunch and having being told that their steaks were fantastic - I wasn't disappointed! Their home made lemonade is also very good. The Steaks were cooked to perfection and their cheesy bread was an ideal starter. All in all I would highly recommend this restaurant (probably gets very busy at peak times).

Visited March 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Never even ordered food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were seated right away but after sitting down for a good 20 minutes and nobody had said one word to us, we got up and left. I told the hostess when we left and all she could say was "ok". Holy moly what a bad restaurant. We should have looked at all the other reviews first and I am glad we are not going here for our Anniversary dinner any longer.

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor start, great finish!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I heard many good things about this place so I was there to find out for myself. We arrived early because they fill up quickly and don’t accept reservations. While looking over the menu, I ordered water. It arrived with some food on the outside of my glass as if the server was just handling raw meat. Not a good start. Then we noticed our silverware was dirty too. After getting our order we noticed we had gotten each others meals. We straightened it out and the steaks were cooked perfect and tasted fine. (I prefer more seasonings). I also want to mention the prices were lower than expected.

• Visited February 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good Place for lunch”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The wife and I stopped at the local Arizona Steakhouse for lunch today and enjoyed ourselves. Even though it was lunch time and it was fairly busy, we were greeted as soon as we entered the restaurant and were shown to our seats.
Our waitress was very friendly and made several recommendations. My wife had a home made chicken salad while I had the Arizona french dip. My wife's salad was very good while my french dip had a little too much cheese on it for my taste, but that wasn't their fault.
Overall a good place to have lunch or sit at the bar and have an adult beverage and have your lunch there.

• Visited January 2013