“poor start, great finish!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Arizona Steakhouse - CLOSED

Arizona Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: JP's 4 Corners features distinctive flavors of the southwest from Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah. This area is known as the 4 Corners because all the states meet there. We are proud to not only serve the best from this area but to also mirror hospitality that they are known for. Our owner, Jim Peterson, has even gone as far as putting his name on this restaurant with the goal that you will find your meal, service and experience "Just Perfect"!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor start, great finish!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I heard many good things about this place so I was there to find out for myself. We arrived early because they fill up quickly and don’t accept reservations. While looking over the menu, I ordered water. It arrived with some food on the outside of my glass as if the server was just handling raw meat. Not a good start. Then we noticed our silverware was dirty too. After getting our order we noticed we had gotten each others meals. We straightened it out and the steaks were cooked perfect and tasted fine. (I prefer more seasonings). I also want to mention the prices were lower than expected.

• Visited February 2013

“Good Place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

The wife and I stopped at the local Arizona Steakhouse for lunch today and enjoyed ourselves. Even though it was lunch time and it was fairly busy, we were greeted as soon as we entered the restaurant and were shown to our seats.
Our waitress was very friendly and made several recommendations. My wife had a home made chicken salad while I had the Arizona french dip. My wife's salad was very good while my french dip had a little too much cheese on it for my taste, but that wasn't their fault.
Overall a good place to have lunch or sit at the bar and have an adult beverage and have your lunch there.

• Visited January 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Decent food. Won't wow you but you won't be disappointed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times. Good selection on the menu and the food is good quality. Decent atmosphere. Service is generally attentive.

Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Awesome ribs and filet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Not generally a rib lover but that all changed when I went here. Fall off the bone tender, wonderful flavor both for the meat and the sauce. Not a bad filet mignon either.

Visited October 2012
Columbia, SC
“Expected more...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have eaten at the Arizona's in Columbia, SC and it was very good. We were in Greenville for the week-end and decided to go here for dinner on Friday night...it was 8:00 pm and the other couple had just driven in. We were very surprised at the lack of cars - and people here. I was expecting a full house and it was not that by a long shot...I know in Columbia, restaurants like this still have a wait list at 8:00 pm.

Our waiter was fine and the food was OK...it wasn't bad it just wasn't great either. One friend got the ahi tuna...it was overcooked compared to what they said it would be. My filet was OK...guess that is all I can say about this restaurant is that it is OK. In hindsight, wish we had gone somewhere else but we didn't.

• Visited November 2012