“Lunch Specials are a very good deal”

Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #109 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I normally go to Rafferty's for lunch. Unfortunately I don't experiment much. I like there half club sandwich and caesar salad so much, I almost always always have it. $6.99 and always very tastey. I have never been there for dinner/supper, but I imagine it is quite good. Overall, better than Applebee's, in my mind anyway, but similar in what they offer.

1  Thank Griff48
There are newer reviews for Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant to come in to when you may get wet. The staff and atmosphere along with the food and drink make it a place you want to spend a lot of time in. Food is over the top and the friendly staff make you want to stay all night especially if it is raining.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The meal was to die for, but they had me with the salad. My meal could have ended with Rafferty's house salad and their own salad dressing it was accompanied with a croissant, that literally melt in your mouth.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lots of polite college students working here; food was good, basic menu - We really enjoyed that the music was at an enjoyable level that allowed us to talk to each other.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The potato soup is really good.
The burgers are good (according to my daughter)
The Salmon is quite tastey and the crossaints are out of this world.

The staff is welcoming from the moment you walk into the door and we have not ever had a rude or unpleasant server in all of our experiences here.
They have some reasonable priced lunch specials.
Thier other prices are not as reasonable, expect to pay between $16 and $22 per entree for lunch that is more than what some may want to pay for dinner it's average I imagine.