“Tasty, quaint, a bit pricy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Royal Thai Incorporated
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Tasty, quaint, a bit pricy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Lunch options a bit overpriced, I really wish they had a smaller portion meal deal however with that food was fantastic. I got the veg stirfry and it was perfectly cooked, a little underspiced for me so I asked for some hot sauce and they brought out a serving tray of peppers, sauce and spice. Nice touch. Don't judge this place by the outside I'm going back for dinner most def.

• Visited April 2014

Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've only been a couple of times, but I'm going to start making it a habit. The food is delicious. On my last trip I had the special rice with chicken shrimp and pork at a #4. Superb! The location is odd (stip mall next to a tax service and a karate dojo), but easy enough to get to. The atmosphere is nice. The old guy running the place adds to the charm. He's also very attentive but quiet. I couldn't get three drinks of my water without him refilling it. I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover (or Interior for that Matter)!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I happened to stumble on this restaurant, and wasn't even sure it was one until I went inside. Not much to look at, but by far one of the best Thai restaurants I've ever been to. I ordered take out since they were getting ready to close between lunch and dinner - and my order was prepared quickly, packaged well, and very good. It was not overly salty or sauced, prepared exactly as ordered, and was a good size portion. It tasted extremely fresh, and the chicken was very tender. I highly recommend the food - but don't go for atmosphere, or alcohol beverages, as they recently stopped serving beer and wine. Worth the trip though.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Piedmont, sc
“A SPECIAL PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have eaten Thai food all over the U.S. I recently spent 3 months in Dover, NH and I ate Thai food at every Thai restaurant I could find out there. None compared to Royal Thai. It is the best Thai food around. I have been eating there for about 8 years now and I never tire of it.

• Visited October 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
“Best Thai ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have eaten at Thai restaurants all over the country and none compare to Royal Thai. The quality, quantity and flavor of the food is exceptional. There are Thai restaurants closer to home but we make the 30 minute drive across town to eat here.
If you want some phenomenal Thai food this is the place to go.
They have lunch specials daily that include a soup or salad as well.

• Visited July 2013