“Love Royal Thai”

Add it.
Royal Thai Incorporated
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is the best Thai food I have ever had. I have been to other Thai restaurants in Greenville that I am pretty sure use Uncle Bens rice and serve bland food. this place uses good rice and the food is anything but bland. I can't call myself an expert in Thai food, I have only been to a few, but Royal Thai is my favorite. This is a fairly small restaurant and the owner is also the waiter. I think his mother or wife is the cook, but I may be wrong. The atmosphere is a little lacking but does have some cool framed prints from a trip he took to Thailand. The owner expects quiet in his restaurant. He whispers everything. He also will not compromise on how he thinks his food should be served which has earned him a nickname among my family based on an old Seinfeld episode involving soup. However his food is delicious! We usually get Thai basil and/or Thai ginger number 3 spicy and it is usually plenty spicy. If your family is loud or you want to mix some of your food together, you may want to get your order to go. He seems to do a pretty good take out business. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Kathy A