“Great Turkey Bacon Club”
Review of Schlotzsky's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We love all Schlotzsky's restaurants and this one is no exception. The chain has recently gone in and done a updated look which is really "fun". Our son and one of our brothers love the pizza, but we always have the Turkey Bacon Club. Get in on sourdough bread and for a little kick try the jalapeno chips! Really wakes up the mouth. Nice part.... it won't break your budget. My husband and I get a Medium and split it. Great place to eat. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When I heard the name Schlotzsky's Deli, I thought it sounds funny and even hard for me to pronounce the name, but when I went in, I was quite impressed by the ambience and the way it was decorated. They have a large variety of menu items, but my favorite is the vegeterian sandwich in a sourdough toasted bun. Also the vegeterian pizza is quite good too, sometime I just go there and buy their small or large sourdough toasted round bun and just it it raw, it is really good, try it sometimes.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

It had been years since I ate at a Schlotzsky's, and I had out of town family in that saw the sign and went nuts, so we pulled in. Just as I remembered it. Fast, friendly service and a great meal. I wish there were more around, the place makes a great lunch spot.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

For years I thought the first one I was in , which was in New York City, was the ONLY one...Ha! Decent menu...hustle bustle atmosphere no matter which one you go to. Great place to grab lunch!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

It is just another fast food place like McDonalds. There are pictures of all the items behind the counter when you walk-in. I was expecting a real deli and was disappointed to say the least. The bread was tasteless and I'm sure the meat was loaded with preservatives and that many of the ingredients have GMOs.

1  Thank Emily H