“WAY better than the neighbor across the street”
Review of Spill The Beans

Spill The Beans
Ranked #3 of 33 Dessert in Greenville
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Waterford, MI
“WAY better than the neighbor across the street”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The view from the front window is the best in town! This is an excellent place to roost for an afternoon. It's spacious, not crowded, and smells great. I'm sure they have wi-fi, but since I had no need of it, can't verify that.

Coffee drinks are served with pizazz and the staff are too happy to answer questions. Coffee is a deep subject and needs a lot of explanation for a "newby" like me. Love the "art" on the top of the drinks.

Only complaint...the establishment tends to be a bit on the warm side.

Visited November 2012

Antigua, Guatemala
“Horrible staff. Rude and incompetent!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

would never come here again! They won't be in business long with the way they treat their customers. Never been treated so rudely!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ali M
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This place was all around great. The service was and polite. It was a fun place to hang out and enjoy my ice cream. I got strawberry and amaretto. I would highly recommend it.

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ice cream, excellent service!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I travel all over the country. I have the luxury of taking her on business trips with myself. This particular trip in Greenville was most memorable because of the downtown ice cream shop we stumbled upon. We had originally gone to an ice cream shop up the street, but my wife and I did not care for the dirty and unthorough way the workers prepared the ice cream. We soon found Spill the Beans and instantly fell in love with the place. The employees were a great help. The one guy who made my ice cream was super fast and you could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. The ice cream was DELICIOUS. Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter, oreos, and marshmallows. Try it! Also my wife's espresso milkshake was divine. A five-star establishment!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Frank B
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great homemade icecream.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had wonderful service. Nice shop to grab a snack, coffee or icecream. Homemade icecream was great.

Visited July 2012