“Best of the best”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Greenville, SC
“Best of the best”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been going to The Deli for several years now and every single time has been a great experience! The food is made to order, always fresh and served with a smile. I use them regularly for catering at my company and have never once been disapointed. These guys are top notch professionals and love what they do! If you live, work or visit Greenville, this place is a MUST!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SCtravellingal

Greer, South Carolina
“Yummy subs and such”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

If you havent visited here......you must give them a try! The egg sandwiches on a kaiser roll are perfect! Their subs and sandwiches are high quality and they give you huge portions too! Stop in and give them a try! PS......... they are now open for dinner too! YEAH!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank kbamomofthree
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Lunch in town!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Good, fresh food, made your way!

Very pretty and friendly staff provide great service.

Alawys several good special to choose from and breakfast too!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank deckhandoug
West Union, South Carolina
“Wonderful sandwiches!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Nice place for lunch. Sandwiches are made fresh to order with many choices.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Actually, it's The Deli at Pelham Falls!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We went to try the Deli at Pelham Falls after buying a Groupon. The place was busy, so that says something for the place right there, considering it seems to have been around for a while. They serve Boar's Head deli products.

I got the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, which, to my surprise, was wonderful and HOT! When I get hot food, I want it hot, this was definitely hot. The sandwich was also wonderfully delicious. I haven't had a good PCS in a really long time. It comes with potato chips, non-descript, plain and un-eaten by me. I would much rather be a substitute available to compliment the great sandwich. My other half got a turkey something sandwich that also came with the icky chips, but also a side of one of their salads, and he chose the cole slaw. It was good, compared to some we've recently tried since moving here.

The restaurant isn't far from the GSP airport, right on the corner of Pelham and Hwy 14. I would go back, not sure if for anything else other than the PCS. I hesitatnly give it an average only due to the (average) chips with the great PCS sandwich, had there been another choice I'd probably give it a higher rating just based on that one sandwich and our first time going there.

• Visited July 2011