“Rudest manager I have EVER encountered.”
Review of Chophouse 47

Chophouse 47
Reserve with OpenTable
Chophouse 47 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 941 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelham Road
Description: Winner of Wine Spectator’s acclaimed “Award of Excellence”, 10best “Top Restaurant” and OpenTable diners’ choice; Chophouse '47 has created a bustling, New York-style steakhouse experience. The menu features expertly broiled USDA prime aged beef, live Maine lobster and colossal shrimp cocktail; for dessert, share a gigantic table sized chocolate cake. Chophouse ’47 offers an extensive- well priced wine list, private event spaces, seating for large parties and seasonal patio dining.
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We have been to chophouse many times, and it has always been amazing. The food is wonderful. We recently went back and had a terrible experience. We called for a reservation and they said that they had room for us so they put us down for the time we wanted. When we got there, the hostess seated us and before we could even look at the menu, the manager came over and started yelling at us. He kept telling us that he couldn't serve us. We didn't understand why. He just threw his hands at us and told us to either sit in the smoky bar or leave. My dad went over and tried to talk to him, but the manager just said that he couldn't serve us, once again, because someone had to use our table. But we called for a reservation! He was the rudest man I have ever seen in my life. I hope he can read this and see how much of a jerk he was to us. We were looking foward to enjoying the delicious food, but that was all we got. Just get up and leave. We will be spending our money elsewhere. This is a great place, but our experience was unexceptable.

2  Thank Meelimoo
CA_Centraarchy, Guest Relations Manager at Chophouse 47, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

I want to apologize for the unpleasant incident you had at our restaurant. It is our highest priority to provide our guests with an exceptional dining experience and in this instance we certainly failed to do this. Please see your private messages. Thank you.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The steak is very good, the service is excellent but the cheddar mashed potatoes keep me coming back for more.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great date night restaurant. The food is great. Two thumbs up from me on the appetizers(oyster shooter) and dinner entrees. Can't say much about desserts, I never eat them.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My business trip seemed to be all about food. I would definitely recommend chophouse steaks. It's a little pricey however- you get what you pay for.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Great food, great service, But is PRICEY. Steaks are GREAT.

Been to Chophouse 47? Share your experiences!