“Best Thai in the Upstate”

Lemongrass Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 934 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Through all of my travels; not NYC, not L.A., not even S.F., did I find the best Pad Thai that I have ever had. I know pad thai is the most common Thai dish, but none make it better than Lemongrass in Greenville, SC. To my surprise, they also had the BEST spring rolls. I have eaten there at least 20 times over the past few years and they never disappoint!

4  Thank Staffing_Man

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Love love love their masaman curry! They are very nice about substituting more veggies and pineapple instead of potatoes in mine since I don't like potatoes!. This is my second favorite Thai restaurant ever! Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Good Thai food at a reasonable price. We shared a beef salad and a basil chicken dish. Both were good. Service was OK. Nice downtown location.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Lemongrass is a great stop if you like Thai food. The four of us each started with Thai spring rolls and then we each had different entrees, from Salmon to Basil Chicken to Pad Thai to Pad Kee Mao. Each was good in its own way, but be warned: hot means HOT! Try Lemongrass. Well worth a visit (and a repeat visit, too).

3  Thank EC13091
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We took a family member who lived in Thailand for several years and is quite knowledgeable about Thai food. They enjoyed their meal. Located on Main St in Greenville, this restaurant is one of the best dinner values downtown. Nicely decorated, friendly staff, good food and easy on the budget.