“A pleasant surprise in Greenville”

Lemongrass Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 927 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
savannah, ga
“A pleasant surprise in Greenville”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My husband and I were in Greenville for a bridge tournament in early June and decided to eat at Lemongrass since we both love Thai food. You can usually judge a good Thai restaurant by its Pad Thai which at Lemongrass was excellent. We had delicious food and wine and decided to go back later in the week. The restaurant doesn't usually open until 5:30 or 6:00 but when we told them about the tournament, they opened at 4:30 to accommodate those who had to be back for the 7 pm session. The staff went out of their way to make both our meals an outstanding experience.

• Visited June 2011

Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Thai in Greenville”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I am a Greenville native and a former slave to the hospitality management industry. Lemongrass is a very impressive restaurant. It has great menu variety, excellent food, and exceptional service. Our server was very experienced with good relational service (she was friendly and simultaneously unobtrusive) and extremely efficient. Lemongrass has the best pad thai I've probably ever had, and my dining partner enjoyed his dinner as well (some spicy noodle/vegetable thing). Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank KC042
St Louis
“I love Thai”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I'm a big fan of Thai food and have tried it all over the contry. I have to say WOW might be some of the best I've ever had! Great atmosphere too!

2 Thank Troy R
South Carolina
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

We ate a late dinner after attending a concert at The Peace Center. The service was attentive, the atmosphere was relaxed and the food was delicious.

• Visited February 2011
Greenville, South Carolina
“Wonderful Thai Cuisine!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Lemongrass last week!! We started off with Thai Spring rolls. THey were great and especially good for vegetarians! The sweet and sour sauce to dip them in was very good too. Then I had the Cashew Nut chicken for dinner. Would recommend this meal. It was sauteed in roasted chili sauce with bell peppers, onions, broccoli, carrots and mushrooms, topped with cashew nuts. Great dish and the veggies were fresh.

We had great service. It was a busy night but our server was helpful with dish suggestions and always kept our drinks full. The restaurant itself is a little small and narrow but is still cute.

The only problem we had was parking which is always the case on a busy night in downtown Greenville. But as far as the dining experience is concerned, we will go back again!!