“Best Sushi restaurant in Greenville”

Irashiai Sushi Pub & Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #248 of 948 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

For the best sushi in Greenville, go to this restaurant. The sushi takes really fresh and the staff and owners are so friendly!! They make a point to talk to their customers and get to know them and are happy to answer any questions you might have about the food.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have follow Irashiai around to 3 locations now and will continue to do so if they move again. The owners are always friendly, the sushi is the best in Greenville, atmosphere a little boring since the move, but the bigger menu is great.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

**HORRIBLE** found a piece of plastic in my food and the waiter/owner tried to say that it was a shrimps tail. I ordered honey chicken, nothing to do with shrimp. Are you kidding me?? This is after I got my sushi and my girlfriend got her sushi 10 mins later but yet we ordered at the same time. Place is a joke!! If you want to die from eating plastic then go here! After pushing the three things to the side they still tried to tell me to pay for the other too things. Ha what a joke. To make matters worse as soon as I showed it to them they put it on a paper towel and threw it in the trash. Place is a joke. Don't waste your time, money, or life here.

2  Thank bigwrangler37
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Some friends and I went to this sushi place on a Friday night, when we got there the place was a little busy even though it was super early. And by the time we left this place was packed, which is a good sign when it comes to a sushi restaurant.
The place looks weird from the outside especially because its on a strip mall and they call it shushi pub.... but look past the location and the decor because the food is worth it.

The menu is VERY large and it has tons of pictures which is nice if you're like me and like to visualize what I'm getting ready to order.

We had great apetizers, the fried green beans were super good and the edamame was too. I ordered a crab salad and a roll and I was full at the end so I didn't order dessert.
I went with a couple of friends who are vegans and they found the menu to have many options for them, which was nice.

The pub area seemed nice too (however we didn't sit here)

Our server was very nice and she answered our questions very well.

Definitely good prices too.... there are a couple of sushi places in downtown Greenville that are way too expensive and this place is a nice alternative.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a tableful of dishes New Years Eve. It was all good tasting but... Here we go... Some appetizers I've seen in Costco or SAMs. Still good but I can do that at home and save a load. Sushi either maki or nigiri came with rice packed firm and dense. Me no likey. Toyotaya in Atlanta was notorious for it. Some dishes were confusing on the menu and it seemed like there was four pages of appetizers. I mistakenly ordered a dish that I didn't like in Japan and don't like it here. I do not like it in a box, I do not like it with a fox... The server was very nice and simply exchanged it without drama. I was peeshed off a little from the menu maze. I remembered my wife saying that her grandad would toss the table if he didn't like his food. :). Good ole days? Overall it was good and my belly monster was happy.