“Great lunch buffet”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

It is a nice clean restaurant, nice staff,great variety of Indian food. Went twice while visiting will go again!

1  Thank Landa M
There are newer reviews for Saffron Indian Cuisine

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Very nice place, the food, service and is great and the place is very clean. Since we were there in December 2013, I don't remember what we ordered exactly but my wife and I are planning to go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I've been to plenty of Indian restaurants in up and down the East Coast, but this restaurant serves my favorite dishes the way they taste back home, absolutely flawless.The restaurant is impeccably clean and beautifully and tastefully decorated as well. I was pleasantly surprised to find such amazing food here while passing through Greenville. Good Job Saffron!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all, I eat here every 2-3 weeks. The good is extremely good and consistent since it opened. Make sure you make a reservation on Fri-Sat nights, then and the weekday lunch buffet (which is solid) are when the place can get rather full.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

The staff at Saffron never fail to give us a wonderful experience! I've been there with my husband, as well as with a large family party. We've attended dinner as well as the brunch buffet... No complaints! The staff is excellent and very attentive (without being overbearing) and the food is phenomenal. Several staff members even stopped to play with my one-year-old nephew while we were there... They are extremely kid-friendly without being couple-unfriendly. I don't know a single person who has been there and not had a similar experience to our own! In short- highly, highly recommended.