“Absolutely fantastic. Repeat customers for almost 6 years!”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 906 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Absolutely fantastic. Repeat customers for almost 6 years!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The staff at Saffron never fail to give us a wonderful experience! I've been there with my husband, as well as with a large family party. We've attended dinner as well as the brunch buffet... No complaints! The staff is excellent and very attentive (without being overbearing) and the food is phenomenal. Several staff members even stopped to play with my one-year-old nephew while we were there... They are extremely kid-friendly without being couple-unfriendly. I don't know a single person who has been there and not had a similar experience to our own! In short- highly, highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014

Greenville, North Carolina
“Excellent Sunday India Brunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

What a wonderful lunch buffet of delicious ihdia cuisine ... If you haven't been to Saffron you must come and try the food ... If you are new to India dishes come to the lunch buffet to sample 20+ entrees and a few desserts ...

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Furlough
New London, NC
“Superb Indian Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and a friend joined me for a special dinner at Saffron Indian Cuisine. The evening
could not have gone better. The restaurant's menu is very large, and it presents the entire
spectrum of Indian food from vegetarian offerings to the hottest vindiloo dishes. The side
dishes and deserts were also very good. Service was attentive but unobtrusive. And, the
prices were surprisingly modest given the ambiance, service, and quality food.

We were there in prime time on a Friday evening and expected the restuarant to be crowded
and possibly noisy. Instead, it had a very quiet and appealing atmosphere which only added
to the evening's enjoyment.

When we are in Greenville again, we will definitely return.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ted D
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

When on a business trip I try to find the food I love. So when I saw there was an Indian restaurant near my hotel I simply could not resist. And I wasn't disappointed. Given a choice of how spicy to have my food, I opted for "medium plus". The goat vindaloo was perfection itself. Too bad I'm only here for the week!. Great food and great service.

Visited July 2014
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“I'm just wild about Saffron !”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I eat at Saffron several times a year and every time it is wonderful. The food is fresh and you have many choices. The different flavors are amazing. The staff is helpful and always cheerful. The decor is charming and the store is easy to get to off Woodruff Road. Plenty of parkng.......and we look forward to going again ! Yummy !

• Visited July 2014