“Excellent Sunday India Brunch”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 959 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

What a wonderful lunch buffet of delicious ihdia cuisine ... If you haven't been to Saffron you must come and try the food ... If you are new to India dishes come to the lunch buffet to sample 20+ entrees and a few desserts ...

1  Thank Furlough

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My wife and a friend joined me for a special dinner at Saffron Indian Cuisine. The evening
could not have gone better. The restaurant's menu is very large, and it presents the entire
spectrum of Indian food from vegetarian offerings to the hottest vindiloo dishes. The side
dishes and deserts were also very good. Service was attentive but unobtrusive. And, the
prices were surprisingly modest given the ambiance, service, and quality food.

We were there in prime time on a Friday evening and expected the restuarant to be crowded
and possibly noisy. Instead, it had a very quiet and appealing atmosphere which only added
to the evening's enjoyment.

When we are in Greenville again, we will definitely return.

1  Thank Ted D
Reviewed July 29, 2014

When on a business trip I try to find the food I love. So when I saw there was an Indian restaurant near my hotel I simply could not resist. And I wasn't disappointed. Given a choice of how spicy to have my food, I opted for "medium plus". The goat vindaloo was perfection itself. Too bad I'm only here for the week!. Great food and great service.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I eat at Saffron several times a year and every time it is wonderful. The food is fresh and you have many choices. The different flavors are amazing. The staff is helpful and always cheerful. The decor is charming and the store is easy to get to off Woodruff Road. Plenty of parkng.......and we look forward to going again ! Yummy !

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been to Saffron several times now and we are never disappointed. I absolutely love the chicken tikka Marsala but honestly I've never had a bad thing on their menu! The garlic naan is to die for and their drinks are well made as well. If you're looking for a fun night out or even a chill evening with your significant other, this is definitely the place to be. Authentic Indian cuisine at a reasonable price: can't be beat!!!