“great XL shrimp, good servings and taste great”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012

after reading reviews on trip advisor, I said I am going to give it a try, I am in Greenville once a month on business and this was my first visit here. I was not disappointed, good size serving and the place with very nice, all the men waiters had white shirts and ties. But, more important the food was very good. I had a shrimp dish and their was jumbo. The meal was large enough for two.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is what dining out should be. Relaxing,inviting atmosphere with excellent service and top notch Indian cuisine. It's like being served by your own personal wait staff. We have never been disappointed here.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went to the lunch buffet at Saffron after reading the wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor. It definitely lived up to the hype! The place was immaculate, the service was top notch, and the food could not have been better. Wonderful offering of different types of traditional Indian cuisine with plenty for the vegetarian to choose from. Excellent value as well. We were shocked at how inexpensive it was when the check came. Definitely will be going back when in the area.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

There are multiple Indian restaurants in Greenville South Carolina. I guess as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this one is our pick. This restaurant is a white linen tablecloth type of restaurant. The service is exceptional or at least it has been on our numerous visits to this restaurant. The food is both enjoyable and well served. The portions are very nice for sharing and they keep bringing you rice as long as you asked for it. The spiced tea is wonderful, however they dropped the ball when mixing drinks. I guess they're not known as bartenders. We will continue to visit this restaurant in the future, as we have tried the others and this one stands out amongst all of them. We hope you enjoy as well.

1  Thank Matt-Sherry
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

You have to go here during lunch. They have several choices to choose from that also includes a salad bar & dessert. The owners & waiters are helpful and friendly. It is best Indian restaurant in Greenville County.