“Great Indian in Greenville”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 934 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been looking for a good Indian restuarant in Greenville aand found it in Saffron. I liked it so much fo lunch that I went back for dinner on the weekend. The tandori chicken was great, and I loved the Lentils.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

What a great restaurant! I wasn't sure I would enjoy Indian food (since other experiences have not been that great) but wow, this place knocked it out of the park! The portions were big enough for a hearty appetite and for those of us that like to take leftovers home. We all got Tandoori dishes and even our son loved it. The chicken in particular was sublime! The wait staff was friendly, attentive, and welcoming. We will definitely go back!

1  Thank Bnlred
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Excellent place Service is fantastic. Cozy atmosphere.

1  Thank jadunnigandc
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Love their Mint Chutney! This is an upscale Indian restaurant and we very much enjoy going here. Sunday brunch is wonderful!

1  Thank Kayla S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I especially enjoy the lunch buffets so that I can sample the range of dishes that they prepare. Everything is excellent - from the appetizers to the desserts. Includes vegetarian dishes.

1  Thank Barbara Y