“A great place to have a relaxed, wonderful dinner!”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

What a great restaurant! I wasn't sure I would enjoy Indian food (since other experiences have not been that great) but wow, this place knocked it out of the park! The portions were big enough for a hearty appetite and for those of us that like to take leftovers home. We all got Tandoori dishes and even our son loved it. The chicken in particular was sublime! The wait staff was friendly, attentive, and welcoming. We will definitely go back!

1  Thank Bnlred

Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Excellent place Service is fantastic. Cozy atmosphere.

1  Thank jadunnigandc
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Love their Mint Chutney! This is an upscale Indian restaurant and we very much enjoy going here. Sunday brunch is wonderful!

1  Thank Kayla S
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I especially enjoy the lunch buffets so that I can sample the range of dishes that they prepare. Everything is excellent - from the appetizers to the desserts. Includes vegetarian dishes.

1  Thank Barbara Y
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

The food here is quite tasty. At lunch time, they have a buffet available. I have been several times, and there is always a good selection of foods. The only thing I find disconcerting is that they serve beef. This strikes me as very odd for an Indian resturant.

1  Thank moonstarsgirl