“Delicious Chinese and Great Friendly Service”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #186 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I visit P F Chang's in many cities but this one is by far the best ever. The service was terrific and food excellent. The helpings were larger and food was fresher than I have ever experienced.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I love this PF Change's and believe it or not, some miss the mark on food quality but this one in Greenville is awesome. We love their chicken lettuce wraps, pan-seared wontons, chang's spicy chicken, orange peel chicken and their chicken fried rice. They have good sized portions, fast service and its a comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is one of mine and hubby's favorite restaurants. I like the fact that there are certain dishes that I can ask them to hold back on the ginger and they are always willing to comply. We love the lettuce wraps and the servers always offer us extra to take home with us. It can be a little pricey but we always have left-overs to take home !!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Service and food as expected. The interior was very nice and the food was excellent. A bit expensive but still a good value.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Wife and I decided we wanted upscale Chinese food and PF Changs filled the bill. Both entrees were delicious. Servers were attentive without being overwhelming. Environment is a bit noisy for me but acceptable. Place filled up by 6 PM on a Friday. Good and versatile menu. Enjoyable experience.